Thread: Knockwood reserve and along jamieson-woods point road

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roofy View Post
    Hi Bob. Jane here. You forgot to tell everyone the funny story of when Roofy fell in the river and Lorraine had to save him! And don't forget that annoying wombat that kept trying to get up the front step of your van. There were a lot of birds around. our favourite being the corrella that had an identity crisis thinking it was a magpie and saying hello to us. Lorraine was the only one game enough to go over and get as much info about everyones camping setups.Thanx Lorraine you kept us well informed!! It was great weather with great company!! We should go again Soon.
    Every time I've been there I have near had it to myself! How many campers were there Jane? I reckon it could handle 100 without too much trouble.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Bob. Jane here. You forgot to tell everyone the funny story of when Roofy fell in the river and Lorraine had to save him! And don't forget that annoying wombat that kept trying to get up the front step of your van. There were a lot of birds around. our favourite being the corrella that had an identity crisis thinking it was a magpie and saying hello to us. Lorraine was the only one game enough to go over and get as much info about everyones camping setups.Thanx Lorraine you kept us well informed!! It was great weather with great company!! We should go again Soon.
    Good to hear from you Jane and a lot of us are sorry we missed it.

So....the truth is coming out with the weekend stories from the two...lmao

Tell us more!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 2,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Wombat was me going to Bed after a few Drinks LOL

I was going to tell about how Roofy and I forded the Goulburn River with Water half way up the Windscreen and had to do a three point turn in the middle as the way out was blocked,

Other than that and pulling out 5 Toyota Landcruisers we had a rather quiet weekend

E&OE

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

AB (3rd December 2013), Bloodyaussie (3rd December 2013), MudRunnerTD (3rd December 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gee Bob. That sounds a bit hard to believe. Haha. Yes Its a great campsite. Would fit 100 or more people. Good weekend.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    That Wombat was me going to Bed after a few Drinks LOL

I was going to tell about how Roofy and I forded the Goulburn River with Water half way up the Windscreen and had to do a three point turn in the middle as the way out was blocked,

Other than that and pulling out 5 Toyota Landcruisers we had a rather quiet weekend

E&OE
    Gee Bob. That sounds a bit hard to believe. Haha. Yes Its a great campsite. Would fit 100 or more people. Good weekend.
    Bwahahahha, you crazy blokes!!!! I also reckon you guys could drink any of those youngens under the table by the sounds of it...lol On ya boys and girls!!!

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I didnt recognise the creek photos because there was no rosco or Andy bathing
    Hello from Under Down Under!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by taslucas View Post
    I didnt recognise the creek photos because there was no rosco or Andy bathing
    I just bought a cheapo above ground, there is plenty of action shots in the hills...lol

Bob, any photos of the yota recoveries?.....You know the rules..LMAO

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben-e-boy View Post
    Yep. I wont say no to camping there again that for sure.
    Mate I think you need to get down here when all the tracks are open and have some real fun!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    Mate I think you need to get down here when all the tracks are open and have some real fun!!!!!!!!!

Vic offroading is awesome thats for sure but their crawling up there is pretty damn cool I must say!!!

If Benny Boy sees this he will know what I mean.

Honestly us mexicans would love a trip up there with Benny showing us around. It is a completely different environment and I honestly learnt a shit load from those banana benders.

I changed my whole perception of driving as I just installed my lokka and drove it for the first time up there....Learnt a million lessons. Our environment down here is mostly slippery clay, rocks, mud, etc and need for speed style (which is needed in most of our tracks at "most" times but what I experienced up there was really fun!

I have really taken a fancy to crawling...lol

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Vic offroading is awesome thats for sure but their crawling up there is pretty damn cool I must say!!!

If Benny Boy sees this he will know what I mean.

Honestly us mexicans would love a trip up there with Benny showing us around. It is a completely different environment and I honestly learnt a shit load from those banana benders.

I changed my whole perception of driving as I just installed my lokka and drove it for the first time up there....Learnt a million lessons. Our environment down here is mostly slippery clay, rocks, mud, etc and need for speed style (which is needed in most of our tracks at "most" times but what I experienced up there was really fun!

I have really taken a fancy to crawling...lol
    but what about meeeeeeeeee?
    Hello from Under Down Under!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast