Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

15" camper trailer tyres

Hi guys, ladies

In need off some 15" off road tyres(3) for 2009 southern cross off road trailer. don't need to be new.Will check tyre companies if i have too but money is better in your pocket than theirs. As usual cheap as possible.

Brisbane south side location(Redland Bay).
    Last edited by Choicebro; 19th November 2013 at 11:39 AM.
    2008 GU WAGON , ARB DELUXE BULL BAR, CHIP AND 3" EXHAUST,SPOTTIES,ROOF RACK,SIDE AWNING

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi mate.

You will probably find some at your local tyre dealer mate. I would advise you to consider replacing the rims on the trailer with 16x8 steel wheels and run tyres with the same rolling diameter as your tow vehicle so you. An share spars when touring.

I have 16x8 285/75r16 tyres on the GUIV and the camper and it's a great compromise.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Choicebro (19th November 2013)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Mudrunner,

Would love to have the same all round nbut dont want to spend that sort of cash at present. will check tyre companies later if no response here. Just thought someone might have some good second hand tyres they will part with. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Hi mate.

You will probably find some at your local tyre dealer mate. I would advise you to consider replacing the rims on the trailer with 16x8 steel wheels and run tyres with the same rolling diameter as your tow vehicle so you. An share spars when touring.

I have 16x8 285/75r16 tyres on the GUIV and the camper and it's a great compromise.
    2008 GU WAGON , ARB DELUXE BULL BAR, CHIP AND 3" EXHAUST,SPOTTIES,ROOF RACK,SIDE AWNING