OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: well looked after GQ Patrol Wagon 4.2L diesel with Mods.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well looked after GQ Patrol Wagon 4.2L diesel with Mods.

Item for sale: GQ Patrol Wagon ST 4.2L diesel
    Price: $13,500 ONO
    Condition: Very good
    Comments: Hi guys I figured if i'm putting up the work GU for sale I might as well put up my GQ as it is sitting in the garage and I have been driving my personal GU.

Firstly this is a reluctant sale I was never planning on getting rid of this car but when a customer of mine told me he was selling his GU and that I could have it for a song I couldn't pass it up. I planned keeping both for a while but as im looking to purchase a house the money is better elsewhere.

I am the third owner of the vehicle and myself and the last owner have serviced it every 5,000km and it has been well maintained. it is blue and silver two tone.

I have never used it for mud running or extreme off road it has been used purely for a camping and touring rig.

it has a few mods on it and 95% are since I owned it so I will list them but may have forgotten some.

- 4 inch tuffdog lift with big bore adjustables, adjustable panhard rods front and rear, heavy duty adjustable steering arm, longer brake lines ect.
    - road runner solid chrome molly tie rod bar.
    - road runner heavy duty sway bar extensions.
    - Factory sway bar disconnect.
    - factory rear locker with border trek solenoid mod.
    - 33 x 12.5 BF Mud Terrain KM2 x5 75% tread left.
    - dark window tint.
    - LED reverse/camping lights on telescopic pole.
    - Dual Batteries comes with new REDARC SB12D solenoid (not fitted)
    - JVC cd player.
    - GME UHF
    - Dual air and fuel filters and factory dual oil filters.
    - exedy safari clutch.
    - SAAS enforcer seats.
    - deep rubber floor mats.
    - dash mat.
    - twin genuine GU bonnet scoops.
    - ARB steel bull bar.
    - ARB steel brush bars and steps.
    - Have plates for quarter panel chop (not done)
    - extra 12 volt sockets in the rear for fridge ect and an Anderson plug.
    - ARB full length steel roof rack.
    - 3 inch exhaust.
    - Ironman snorkel.
    - IPF Spot lights.
    - NEW 3 core alloy radiator, water pump, thermostat, hoses, belts, front panhard bushes and alternator. ( as I said well looked after and I was a mechanic by trade )

now for the bad bits, to be honest.
    - leaking swivel hubs, only since sitting.
    - rust at the bottom of the right rear quarter behind the wheel not bad and well below where you would chop the panels if you did the quarter chop (the only reason I planned on doing it)
    - due for a service as I said done every 5,000km.
    - small dents in back of sills done by original owner who was an old bloke and did not know how it happened. had alloy side steps on it when I purchased it.

if I get a decent offer I will do the service and replace the seals and bearings in the swivel hubs and while there I will do the wheel bearings as well however if you want to do them yourself I will price the car accordingly.

rego expired last week (I have been away with work) but will be re registered this week so will have 12 months rego I just need the time to get the inspection done again if not needed can price accordingly.
    if you would like more info please call me on my work phone 0417 962 447 and just let me know you are asking about the GQ it has been a well loved reliable car and I am sad to see it go. I also have a couple pics I can send you.
    thanks everyone.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey mate, how many kms?