Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got to love these scammers

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have been looking for a work vehicle on our farm. We've had the same scan twice on eBay everything word for word. First vehicle was a 1998 Toyota Landcruiser & the sellers name was Lt Col. Martin Naray we emailed him back saying I was a fellow serving RAAF as well based in another state & town & that they don't deploy to the UK & if he was legit he would send ute to the base I was at & we could talk business then, well we didn't hear from him again! & the second ute is a Gold 2000 Nissan Patrol they're using seller name Lt. Col. Ralph Hewett this time, I've just reported the idiot/s & in process of emailing the twit back to see what he's got to say. They need to get a real job earn their own money instead of trying to steal from the people who do work their a#@es off to earn a dollar. Starting to think I need to start shopping for a ute through a dealership or the auctions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down Nissan Patrol Scammers

Quote Originally Posted by AussieFarmer View Post
    We have been looking for a work vehicle on our farm. We've had the same scan twice on eBay everything word for word. First vehicle was a 1998 Toyota Landcruiser & the sellers name was Lt Col. Martin Naray we emailed him back saying I was a fellow serving RAAF as well based in another state & town & that they don't deploy to the UK & if he was legit he would send ute to the base I was at & we could talk business then, well we didn't hear from him again! & the second ute is a Gold 2000 Nissan Patrol they're using seller name Lt. Col. Ralph Hewett this time, I've just reported the idiot/s & in process of emailing the twit back to see what he's got to say. They need to get a real job earn their own money instead of trying to steal from the people who do work their a#@es off to earn a dollar. Starting to think I need to start shopping for a ute through a dealership or the auctions
    We have also had contact with Lt.Col. Ralph Hewett. Buyer be wear....the email you receive sounds very legit. Here is an extract from our email.

Hi and sorry for my late reply. The 2000 Nissan Patrol GU is still available, it has been well taken care of, always garaged and it has only 192,313 km. It has no damage, no accident and no finance, I have all the papers and documents.
    The price I am asking is AU $8,200. I was serving in RAAF Melville Island, NT but I was just promoted and transferred to RAAF United Kingdom for a 5 years period, therefore I need a fast and reliable buyer. Before leaving for England I left the car at our Military Logistic Department from RAAF Melville Island, AU army, all crated and ready to go. I've arranged the shipping and the papers transfer anywhere in Australia. The shipping will be free of charge because I will transport it using the internal logistic department.
    I want the transaction to be handled only through Google (Google Wallet - Escrow Services) because they offer the highest rate of safety and reliability during online transactions, both for buyer and seller. You will make the payment to Google Wallet and they will keep the money in a secure bank/escrow account until you will receive and inspect the car. I will pay for the registration fees. You will have 7 days to inspect it. If the car is not as described it will be shipped back on my expense and Google will refund the money to your account. This way, you will be able to inspect the vehicle before committing to buy it and I know that you have the money available for purchase.
    In order to move forward and register the transaction with Google Wallet UK I will need your full name and address, after that they will send you the instructions on how to safely make the payment to them.

Kind Regards,
    Lt Col. Ralph Hewett

PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL IF YOU RECEIVE ANY EMAIL SIMILAR TO THIS ONE.

Cheers.......Aussie Battlers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussie Battlers For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (26th February 2014)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123