Thread: Loveday 4x4 Adventure park

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DX grunt View Post
    AB will probably say it was my idea in the first place, soooooo..... not knowing the place and being visited and recommended by a South Aussian, I'm happy to 'lock it in'.

Is there anybody that disagrees? We need to act sooner rather than later, coz the best camping spot belongs to us. lol
    No disagreement here boss!!! All good in fact.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Numbers numbers numbers, The member list is definately growing, but some members will be bringing mates and families.
    Posted this in the 2012 bash thread, Whats your thoughts on another poll, We know which members are attending the 2012 bash, but do we know actual number of people attending,
    # of Adults / Children with each member.
    Would be good to get an idea of how many people will be attending before booking.
    "Tonka Tuff" 08-GU6, 3.0lt crd, 5 Speed, Turbo Diesel, Hpd, Arb, Ome, MT Baja Atz.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Being computer illiterate, I don't know how to do a poll, but there'll be just little (big) old me and my truck.
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wild98 View Post
    Numbers numbers numbers, The member list is definately growing, but some members will be bringing mates and families.
    Posted this in the 2012 bash thread, Whats your thoughts on another poll, We know which members are attending the 2012 bash, but do we know actual number of people attending,
    # of Adults / Children with each member.
    Would be good to get an idea of how many people will be attending before booking.
    Good idea as said previously - I'll have 3 cars, 4 adults and at least two kids. If even half or thereabouts of the 23 who voted have someone else come along, we could be talking 70+ people including kids!!! That's means a big area!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toddrhind View Post
    Thanks Pete on showing us what Loveday 4x4 park is all about, shame Sydney doesn't have anything like this setup. And yes loved the beam, u should not have but thank you
    x2
    thanks for showing

I think that you all will have a good time there.
    GR; Y61; 1998; RD28TDI; MANUAL TRANSMISSION;

Thanks
    Thanked 20,762 Times in 8,580 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok, lets lock this in then!

Loveday for Easter 2012!

Does anybody know the owner personally to possibly check out prices and pre warn of a large group booking by chance?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like growlers71gq might be your man ANDY looks as if he is familuar with loveday

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wat are the dates of the meet up. may not be able to go all the days but i have been before when i owned an ML triton and am itching to take the patrol out, have only had it for a month and havent been on any trips in it. also my mate has an 80 series and wants to take it out with it loaded up to see if his fuel sensor is fixed properly. so probably able to come up for a day or two with two trucks.

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh and its an awesome place. heaps of fun. about 4 or 5 tracks to drive along with plenty of obstacles and then there is the awesome sand dune area and also the playground. then for the brave there is a racing type track for the more extreme 4wding. it will be an awesome meet up there.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by twiggsy View Post
    wat are the dates of the meet up. may not be able to go all the days but i have been before when i owned an ML triton and am itching to take the patrol out, have only had it for a month and havent been on any trips in it. also my mate has an 80 series and wants to take it out with it loaded up to see if his fuel sensor is fixed properly. so probably able to come up for a day or two with two trucks.
    It's Easter next year. Absolute dates are still to be locked in. But work around that. Thanks.

Ross
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast