Thread: Some advice

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some advice

Hi all need some advice wish to change the engine oil in my 2012 zd30 and im just wondering what oil most of you use.I was thinking of using a semi synthetic penrite. Also i tow a 20ft van so are there any mods that i would find beneficial in the long run.This is the first turbo diesel i have owned so any advice would be appreciated. In the next couple of weeks i will be getting a extra fuel filter fitted and while its in the workshop maybe a few extras.Im in WA and and would like the name of any workshops over here that members would recommend. Cheers Bing

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi mate, For basic power up most people will recommend a 3 inch exhaust and chip. Others on here should be able to help with the oil and workshops in perth.
    GQ Snorkle Lockers front n rear

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where abouts in WA? There are several zorst mobs here and you can chip the rig yourself with a plug and play unit.

On my 4.8 I used Mettam's in Balcatta which put in the 3" zorst. There are heaps of 4x4 mobs now so it really depends on how far you want to go and how much your are wanting to spend
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oncedisturbed View Post
    where abouts in WA? There are several zorst mobs here and you can chip the rig yourself with a plug and play unit.

On my 4.8 I used Mettam's in Balcatta which put in the 3" zorst. There are heaps of 4x4 mobs now so it really depends on how far you want to go and how much your are wanting to spend

How much did they charge for the exhaust ?