Thread: Nissan Patrol IV GU DX owners handbook

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nissan Patrol IV GU DX owners handbook

Does anyone have an electronic copy of the original owners handbook that came with the Nissan Patrol IV GU DX???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simon
    Does such a thing exist?
    Workshop manual, parts lists etc yes but got some doubts about the owner's handbook
    Good luck!
    Col.

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mmm OKay no worries... Thanks... Surely the car came out with a handbook though? Does anyone still have one and located in Sydney? Maybe I can just scan the pages I want from it? Can always throw some beers your way to tempt you....

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simon
    hoped you'd have got some response by now.
    Looks as if not only didn't the owners ever come out electronic but no one in Sydney wants to talk to you!
    Must be something you said. If I had a scanner I'd have a go at it but it's not a real thin booklet. Tried wreckers or the book sites on the web?
    Good luck
    Col

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Simon
    I am picking up a new DX patrol tomorrow
    will be back in Wollongong Monday
    I havent seen the owners hand book yet but they are usualy quite large
    Is ther any section you would like information on as I could look it up when I get the Vehicle
    Reggards
    Joe

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply Col and Joe... Apparantly no one wants to talk patrols with me in sydney yes... Might have to move back to Perth maybe someone there is more friendly! haha

Joe thanks for the offer, I was interested in knowing information about the service intervals (the little chart they have int he books) since I just got this car will service it myself but wanted to know what Nissan thought about servicing intervals... Also information on the Oils they usually have a little temp vs oil chart.

That would be a great help if you were able to scan those few pages i'll pm you my email if you are able to send them to me that would be terrific... and if your ever in sydney i'll buy you a beer some day!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simon
    I can help (I think) with maintenance scedules for both the ZD30 engine and also the general body brakes etc. etc.
    Haven't a clue how to get it to you on this site without typing the lot and nuts to that, but think I could send them as email attachments.
    Let me know if that's O.K.
    Col

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks col that would be great! I sent you a pm with my email address. I hope you received that okay?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Thanks for the reply Col and Joe... Apparantly no one wants to talk patrols with me in sydney yes... Might have to move back to Perth maybe someone there is more friendly! haha

Joe thanks for the offer, I was interested in knowing information about the service intervals (the little chart they have int he books) since I just got this car will service it myself but wanted to know what Nissan thought about servicing intervals... Also information on the Oils they usually have a little temp vs oil chart.

That would be a great help if you were able to scan those few pages i'll pm you my email if you are able to send them to me that would be terrific... and if your ever in sydney i'll buy you a beer some day!
    Maybe see if you can get ones of the mods to move you thread to the wanted section, might get a bit more repsonse there......... maybe. I'm guessing that no one has it electronically and would take a lot of effort to scan, I would help if i could but unfortunately don't have any manuals other than a workshop manual

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    mmm OKay no worries... Thanks... Surely the car came out with a handbook though? Does anyone still have one and located in Sydney? Maybe I can just scan the pages I want from it? Can always throw some beers your way to tempt you....
    i dont have the info you want Simon .......................but ill take the beers roflmao
    sorry it had to be said
    HELL NO !!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast