Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Body mount frame bracket measurements needed

Hi there all.
    I have been using the friendly search machine but with no luck.

What I'm trying to find are few measurements of the body mount frame bracket.
    The brackets on my car have rusted trough and have broken so I'm going to make new ones and I would really like to be able to pre-make the brackets before I roll the car in the garage and attack the frame.

If you don't understand what I'm taking about then it is the bracket on the frame that the rubber body mount sits on.

Here is a very basic line drawing of the mounts and I need to know dimensions Z and X they are:
    Z = the distance from the outside frame to the center of the body mount or if you will, the frame to center of body mount bolt.
    X = the distance from the top of the frame to the plate where the body mount sits.

I also would like to know the size of the hole for the body mount, since mine is so rusted that the hole has gotten a bit lager that it should be.

If anyone knows these dimensions or knows where to find them that would be great!
    The car is a 1992 Y60 Patrol RD28T wagon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also forgot to mention it are the rearmost brackets that I'm looking for info on.