OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Any one wanna go for a wheel tomorrow.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by matfew View Post
    FOUND IT lmao. Bit bent and covered in mud but was just sticking outta the water a tiny bit. I had a shovel and rake going through the water and it was actually the missus who found it. Hows that for luck lol
    Are you serious, I don't believe it.
    Be there soon.
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday when we were at wombat, I lost my licence plate off the front bull barImageUploadedByMotorculture1381135404.463087.jpg.
    Matt and his wife was kind enough to go out for a looksy in bog hole we both thought it would be in and guess what they found. JUST.
    ImageUploadedByMotorculture1381135633.963183.jpg
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGOMONSTER View Post
    Yesterday when we were at wombat, I lost my licence plate off the front bull barImageUploadedByMotorculture1381135404.463087.jpg.
    Matt and his wife was kind enough to go out for a looksy in bog hole we both thought it would be in and guess what they found. JUST.
    ImageUploadedByMotorculture1381135633.963183.jpg
    Now that is luck, I would suggest riviting it on now. the rig is look awesome now mick, just need a few more character stripes now.

Live life, Love life.
    Snatch straps on towballs can harm and/or kill!!!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to krbrooking For This Useful Post:

MEGOMONSTER (7th October 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by krbrooking View Post
    Now that is luck, I would suggest riviting it on now. the rig is look awesome now mick, just need a few more character stripes now.
    Thanks, I'm pretty sure under the dirty exterior there's a fair few bush striping underneath. Too scared to clean it properly. Lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345