Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 938 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is the full story...........

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1471585

IMO, they are just a complete Bunch of Thugs ! , its unrelated that they just happen to be riding motorbikes, imagine how they are at the pub after a few drinks ?
    <a href=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/PatrolcomAvatar-1-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...Avatar-1-1.jpg</a>

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 04OFF For This Useful Post:

Bloodyaussie (1st October 2013)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On tonight's news it said the first biker hit by the car or did he slow in front of the car... anyway he broke his leg.
    Cheers
    Macca

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lien suddenly struck one of the motorcycles when its rider cut him off and hit the brakes, sources said.

The shocking footage suddenly cuts off — but police said the bikers beat the driver up and slashed his face and chest.

I think this is absolutely disgusting.this is unfortunately what this world is turning into. the bike rider deserved to get hit by the car as there is no way a car can stop as quick as bike, not saying they deserved to get run over but what else was the poor bloke meant to do (he feared for his and his families safety). like has been said before though the story does not really go into what/ if anything happened to start the whole situation.

Live life, Love life.
    Snatch straps on towballs can harm and/or kill!!!!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lien suddenly struck one of the motorcycles when its rider cut him off and hit the brakes, sources said.

The question is why would the bike rider do this. What happened before that?? No rider would deliberatly do that for no reason.... Like I have said earlier.... We have not seen the whole story.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by my third 256 View Post
    so where was the cops when you wanted one ?
    behindthe bushes with their radar gun getting the revenue and their quota
    unfair comment mate! The officer on the street is simply doing what he is told.
    GQ Snorkle Lockers front n rear

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 89gqpatrol4x4 For This Useful Post:

NP99 (1st October 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    And so do I but that does not in no way mean they need to be run over and killed.................
    I use to ride 2, more off road than on road though

But I tell you what if I had my missus and kids in the car and I was surrounded by that many bikes harassing me, I would not hesitate to run them over.

Regardless of what started it or who started it, there was no need for that from the bike riders, the bike rider that got ran over in the first part of the video deserved to get rear ended, even if he purposely hit one and that started it all off they could have rang the cops with his plate rego, but no lets give chase and bash him senseless in front of his wife and kid.

How many bike riders was it against one man??? Bunch of cowards.

If I was that driver and got held up in traffic it would of been straight in reverse and over the top of em all.
    Last edited by NissanGQ4.2; 1st October 2013 at 08:16 PM.
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

04OFF (1st October 2013), Clunk (1st October 2013), growler2058 (1st October 2013), NP99 (1st October 2013)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    X2 I'd have pushed the other cars out of the way if it came to it and run over every biker if it thats what it took to keep them away from my family.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im with you toddie if a mob of cockheads was threatening me and my family id run em down then go forward and back on n on n on

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 938 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldcomfort View Post
    The question is why would the bike rider do this. What happened before that?? No rider would deliberatly do that for no reason.... Like I have said earlier.... We have not seen the whole story.

Exactly !, why "would" a biker do that ?, its just like a pedestrian jumping out in front of a moving car , you would have to be a complete idiot , or want to risk getting killed, trying to stop a car with a bike that way !

Id like to know just what sort of thing could you imagine Lein did, that would be justified for bikers to take such radical action ?

The real "why" question is, why would "one" guy with his family in the car, deliberately start something with 50 or so bikers ? (even if he could fight, he would have to have a death wish), whatever he did , i bet it would have been a accident, the bikers have turned this into road rage, if they had a problem they should have reported the car driver to the police, not take the law into their own hands and punish the driver themselves.
    <a href=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/PatrolcomAvatar-1-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...Avatar-1-1.jpg</a>

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 04OFF For This Useful Post:

Bloodyaussie (1st October 2013), Clunk (1st October 2013), macca (2nd October 2013)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123