Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Disappointed MudMap Customer missed out on Upgrade

MODERATOR'S NOTE****

After this thread was started MudMap representatives have joined this forum and addressed a number of the concerns raised here. Welcome as new Vendor sponsors.

The primary grievance by members is the inadequate rebate to upgrade from MMHD to MM@ app since its release.

Cheers MR

Hi Li,
    I bought MMHD less than 12 months ago, in fact it would be lucky to be 6 months. Do I get a free upgrade to MM2 or do I get shafted and have to pay twice?
    Last edited by MudRunnerTD; 3rd October 2013 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Mudmap have addressed most of the complaint and have joined the forum

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewboyaus View Post
    Hi Li,
    I bought MMHD less than 12 months ago, in fact it would be lucky to be 6 months. Do I get a free upgrade to MM2 or do I get shafted and have to pay twice?
    It's a shame they only bothered to post a single post on this forum as there are a number of users here and thei support would have been appreciated.

Even a Vendors Thread would not have been out of the question. More effort would be great guys!
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Woof (24th September 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,665 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just sent them a pm On Facebook.. See what happens..
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just checked and I only bought it in Jan.
    I tell you what; if, after forking out $150 for the app only for it to be redundant 6 months later and no free upgrade, I will NEVER buy their chit again AND everyone I know in the 4WD caper will hear of it. My 3 degrees of separation stretches a bloody long way......
    I wouldn't expect that sort of treatment from a $5 app let alone one that costs 500% more than that!
    Last edited by Drewboyaus; 24th September 2013 at 06:02 PM.

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drewboyaus For This Useful Post:

Avo (30th September 2013), BigRAWesty (29th September 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tell you what; if, after forking out $150 for the app only for it to be redundant 6 months later and no free upgrade, I will NEVER buy their chit again AND everyone I know in the 4WD caper will hear of it. My 3 degrees of separation stretches a bloody long way......
    I wouldn't expect that sort of treatment from a $5 app let alone one that costs 500% more than that!
    Same here.... I bought it in February... Sent a few questions about a few things....... Never ever got a reply and then this.... Looks like it will have to go hema after all.... Same old saying.... "If it seems to good to be true...it probably is"

Scotty

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still haven't received a response to my question about updating from MMHD to MM2 but I'll give it 24 hrs. If I don't receive a satisfactory response then I will be taking it to fair trading because the more I review this situation the more it looks like a perfect candidate for that.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,210 Times in 1,286 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in the same boat as you mate and I smell rubber
    1999 GU 4500 dual fuel

Il dado è tratto

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just checked and MM2 was released in April. So I paid $150 for a product that was to have no further development on it after owning it for less than 4 months.
    That sounds like a fair deal!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,210 Times in 1,286 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Selling an obsolete product is theft I reckon.......
    1999 GU 4500 dual fuel

Il dado è tratto

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sounds like it's very much like buying and owning a crapple product!!!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (25th September 2013)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast