Thread: Countdown Clock Issue

Thanks
    Thanked 4,665 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    My option is more helpful and mKwz much more sense and is way wayyyyyyyy more satisfying
    And very bloody invigorating and rewarding...
    My iPhone 4 forums the Optus shops wall when they refused warranty.. Lol should have seen their faces...
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok I have logged out here on the iPad and still the same. The interesting thing is that I am using Safari on the iPad rather than an abridged App. This should be identical view to my MacBook?? Strange?
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Ok I have logged out here on the iPad and still the same. The interesting thing is that I am using Safari on the iPad rather than an abridged App. This should be identical view to my MacBook?? Strange?
    Darren, It can be painful but in clean out all your cache, cookies and anything else you can. Except maybe passwords, not that I reccomend you should have passwords saved anyway

Sorry mate, I don't have an apple product to test it on and if your the only one experiencing it then it has to be something at your end.
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So AB why does my ipad look like this all of a sudden mate?? Been like this since day before yesterday????

Attachment 34742
    Is this still happening mate?

I just checked my Ipad and it looks fine.

What version iOS you running?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,665 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They say Apple can't be bugged...
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Is this still happening mate?

I just checked my Ipad and it looks fine.

What version iOS you running?

Yes mate still happening and I am running the original IOS think it is 6.2.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes mate still happening and I am running the original IOS think it is 6.2.
    Did you do what I said 2 do????

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGQ4.2 View Post
    Did you do what I said 2 do????

Yes you can double click the home button on the iPad and then fully close everything that is open. I have done that. Not sure what else I can clear out though mate.

I will try logging out then turning the iPad off and on. See if that resets anything??

Thanks
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes you can double click the home button on the iPad and then fully close everything that is open. I have done that. Not sure what else I can clear out though mate.

I will try logging out then turning the iPad off and on. See if that resets anything??

Daz, sorry thats not what I am trying to explain 2 do

OK, 1st step - log out of the forum completely........... Sign back in, If this doesn't fix ur issue goto next step

2nd step, log out of the forum completely then goto your Icrap settings, you should see one there for Safari, click on it, look just under the halfway mark of page their should be a setting called "Clear Cookies and Data", click on it

( if your tech savy, there is an advanced setting there somewhere where you have the ability to delete cookies and data from specific websites rather than deleting all cookies and data. So just delete anything NP related )

Log back into forum

I assume you know how to get into the Ipad's setting but it you don't just let us know

Do that and let me know please

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGQ4.2 View Post
    Daz, sorry thats not what I am trying to explain 2 do

OK, 1st step - log out of the forum completely........... Sign back in, If this doesn't fix ur issue goto next step

2nd step, log out of the forum completely then goto your Icrap settings, you should see one there for Safari, click on it, look just under the halfway mark of page their should be a setting called "Clear Cookies and Data", click on it

( if your tech savy, there is an advanced setting there somewhere where you have the ability to delete cookies and data from specific websites rather than deleting all cookies and data. So just delete anything NP related )

Log back into forum

I assume you know how to get into the Ipad's setting but it you don't just let us know

Do that and let me know please
    All fixed!! Nice one Toddie! Cheers bud

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast