Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Thanks for visiting!

G'day folks,

I would like to thank Jack (Apollofish) and his lovely wife Elsie for calling in and staying with my family for a couple of days. Jack and others from this forum have just completed Cape York. Unfortunately, i helped organise the trip and at the end, i had to bail out due to ill-health.

Anyhow, we had a fantastic catch-up and Jack de-briefed my family and I on there fantastic Cape York adventure. I gave both Jack and Elsie a quick tourist guide around where i live and around Coffs Harbour on Tuesday. They left this morning and headed south down the coast, back towards Mexico (Victoria) lol

As i write this thread both Jack and Elsie are relaxing at a caravan park in the Lakes in Forster Tuncurry, NSW, good onya folks!

PS, thanks for calling in, if i would have known that you were a farking Collingwood supporter i would have told you to fark off. lol

Regards,

RLI
    Last edited by PMC; 4th September 2013 at 08:46 PM.
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PMC For This Useful Post:

93patrol (4th September 2013), AB (5th September 2013), BigRAWesty (5th September 2013), jack (4th September 2013), lorrieandjas (5th September 2013), MEGOMONSTER (5th September 2013), NissanGQ4.2 (4th September 2013), Stropp (5th September 2013)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 1,518 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right you Mongrel,

Quote Originally Posted by RLI View Post
    PS, thanks for calling in, if i would have known that you were a farking Collingwood supporter i would have told you to fark off. lol
    And here I was about to start a post praising you and telling the world what a great guy you are, I take it all back. That was below the belt.

Now before anyone gets to sensitive we're just taking the piss out of each other.

Paul, his lovely wife Ally and children welcomed us into their home with open arms. Intention was to drop in and say hello but they wouldn't let us leave - even trained the dog to do a welcome dance.
    Paul and the family treated us like long time friends (which we will become) and opened their beautiful home to us. Paul cooked us dinner and took us on a tour of his part of paradise, showed us places we would never have seen.
    Thanks again mate to you, Ally and your wonderful children, can't wait to return the favour.
    All the best next week Friday, hope the professor can work his magic with your condition. Seeing first hand what you go through every morning just to get up and about was eye opening. Your attitude to your predicament is amazing, many a lesser man would have given up. Keep fighting mate!

PS sorry about backing over that Greens election poster on your front lawn, I called the local candidate in Coffs and they'll have it replaced by morning. lol
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Useful Post:

93patrol (4th September 2013), lorrieandjas (5th September 2013), PMC (5th September 2013), Stropp (5th September 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's great stuff guys. Well done.
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did Paul take you in Coffs?
    1998 GU RD28T: RIP
    1996 GQ RD28T: RIP 11 days later
    Hello 2012 GU CRDZD30

Nissan winchbar + Warn, Dual Battery/Redarc, UHF and Titan rear drawers

Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 1,518 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trekster View Post
    Where did Paul take you in Coffs?
    Hi trekster,

Took us for a tour of the beaches and up the mountain - no 4wd stuff. Also showed us a magnificent old three that I believe you showed him only recently.
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

us poms are crap at cricket fracster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 Times in 387 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I`m visiting you when I come to Aus Paul, whether that is a good thing or not,who knows..............
    It is now official, we are not quite so sh@t at cricket as we were! Rugby Union is a different matter.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fracster For This Useful Post:

PMC (5th September 2013)

Hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fracster View Post
    I`m visiting you when I come to Aus Paul, whether that is a good thing or not,who knows..............
    G'day fracster,

You are more than welcome mate, you will get the same treatment as everyone that visits us!

PS, i hope you are not a Liverpool supporter. lol

Regards,

Paul
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!