Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The goodness that is NissanPatrol.com.au

This place is brilliant and has so much to give other than 4wding related stuff.

When I was still new here I blew my clutch up and a bloke I had never met nor spoken to online offered the use of his home made transmission trolley (Boots)

I pulled up to a job some weeks ago and noticed my wheel had fallen off my trailer and the job I was doing was a bloody big one with a time in which it needed to be done to be ready for photographer, Mudski was just round the corner and with out asking he went off to hunt down wheel bearings and then spent 3 hours fixing my trailer on the side of the road while I kept working.

As many of you know I have been putting in a new kitchen and Krbrooking has come round to my place after working all night on night shift and installed most of it and done such a brilliant job.
    He has come round about 5 times now and I cant even buy the guy dinner???

George has become another good mate and I cant count how much he and his family have helped me out...... Its funny because my car even though it needs the engine done is purring like a kitten.

Metfew who helped me out with a replacement engine..... only met him the weekend of the Licola trip and hit it off.. a top bloke.

Now this is not a one way street.. I have done things for these people (except Boots) but none of it would have ever happened if it were not for this place!!!!!!

I know of many other people who have the same experience as me with members on here.

Just wanted to get this out there....... feel the love baby!

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bloodyaussie For This Useful Post:

2TROLLFAM (4th September 2013), 93patrol (15th February 2014), AB (4th September 2013), Alitis007 (4th September 2013), Avo (7th September 2013), BigRAWesty (4th September 2013), boots (4th September 2013), cgm (5th September 2013), Clunk (4th September 2013), Drewboyaus (4th September 2013), Gecko17 (15th February 2014), GUtsy ute (7th September 2013), Hodge (4th September 2013), lorrieandjas (5th September 2013), MC97GQ (5th September 2013), megatexture (15th February 2014), mudnut (4th September 2013), NissanGQ4.2 (4th September 2013), NP99 (7th September 2013), Parksy (15th February 2014), PMC (4th September 2013), rusty_nail (4th September 2013), SonOf (4th September 2013), Woof (4th September 2013)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,414 Times in 6,257 Posts
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Where's my special mention sweet pea?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

PMC (4th September 2013)

Hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    This place is brilliant and has so much to give other than 4wding related stuff.

When I was still new here I blew my clutch up and a bloke I had never met nor spoken to online offered the use of his home made transmission trolley (Boots)

I pulled up to a job some weeks ago and noticed my wheel had fallen off my trailer and the job I was doing was a bloody big one with a time in which it needed to be done to be ready for photographer, Mudski was just round the corner and with out asking he went off to hunt down wheel bearings and then spent 3 hours fixing my trailer on the side of the road while I kept working.

As many of you know I have been putting in a new kitchen and Krbrooking has come round to my place after working all night on night shift and installed most of it and done such a brilliant job.

George has become another good mate and I cant count how much he and his family have helped me out...... Its funny because my car even though it needs the engine done is purring like a kitten.

Metfew who helped me out with a replacement engine..... only met him the weekend of the Licola trip and hit it off.. a top bloke.

Now this is not a one way street.. I have done things for these people (except Boots) but none of it would have ever happened if it were not for this place!!!!!!

I know of many other people who have the same experience as me with members on here.

Farkkkkk,

I sense a bit of bromance coming on. lol

Regards,

RLI
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,951 Times in 6,827 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You been drinking again BA

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Thanks
    Thanked 20,754 Times in 8,577 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A good network of people which makes me proud. I won't lie this place is out of control on my side to the point i just cant keep up but I love it...lol

Just keep the trips happening gents as its a good excuse to get away from the computer and the misses can't complain...

It's business babe I need to network.

Trust me shnoogems, I would much rather stay here and knit scarves rather than drive my patrol through the mountains but I just gotta go...lmao

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

2TROLLFAM (4th September 2013), BigRAWesty (4th September 2013), Bloodyaussie (4th September 2013), Gecko17 (15th February 2014), lorrieandjas (5th September 2013), PMC (4th September 2013)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by growler2058 View Post
    You been drinking again BA
    Nope ..... bowl of Sultana Bran!!!!

And Winnie you know how I feel you dont need a mention to make you feel loved mate!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,414 Times in 6,257 Posts
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Just keep the trips happening gents
    This!!!!! The online forum is such a small part of the community that has been built. The meet ups are the best part, we get to see how ugly the members are.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

Avo (7th September 2013), Bloodyaussie (4th September 2013), PMC (4th September 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has always been that way i dont say much but i listen and take note

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sir Roofy For This Useful Post:

Bloodyaussie (4th September 2013), Gecko17 (15th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done to all that make this place great.
    ImageUploadedByMotorculture1378288989.333896.jpg
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MEGOMONSTER For This Useful Post:

Avo (7th September 2013), Bloodyaussie (4th September 2013), Gecko17 (15th February 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,868 Times in 3,667 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post

Ya bloody sponge!
    Hello from Under Down Under!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to taslucas For This Useful Post:

Bloodyaussie (4th September 2013)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast