Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Audio Install.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Audio Install.

The audio bug has got the better of me, I started with something simple now I've decided to add a little more bass. Its a mix and match system but I'm not interested in having a competition system or am I building my 4x4 based around audio. Just want some tasty sound.

I have to rewire everything with 4 gauge power change everything around but this is where it all started.

This is the direction I'm heading now.

Rear amp.

Front speakers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sil3nt_dr3ams For This Useful Post:

Parksy (27th December 2014)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 938 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate , hows the sound quality from the "Woofer" in the first pic (lol), bet its got some bite! (ha-ha)

So are the phony subs going into the new boxes on the board behind the cargo barrier (replacing the 6x9s ?)

The audio "experts" on here don't seem to appreciate any value in 6x9s at all, (personally ive used them with great success) how did they work for you ?

I normally i like more of a Steath build when it comes to audio, but the Q would be hard to disguise anything very easy id imagine ?, looks like you have draws/compartments on your back floor (where the dog is lying) any pics of those open?
    <a href=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/PatrolcomAvatar-1-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...Avatar-1-1.jpg</a>

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 04OFF View Post
    Mate , hows the sound quality from the "Woofer" in the first pic (lol), bet its got some bite! (ha-ha)

So are the phony subs going into the new boxes on the board behind the cargo barrier (replacing the 6x9s ?)

The audio "experts" on here don't seem to appreciate any value in 6x9s at all, (personally ive used them with great success) how did they work for you ?

I normally i like more of a Steath build when it comes to audio, but the Q would be hard to disguise anything very easy id imagine ?, looks like you have draws/compartments on your back floor (where the dog is lying) any pics of those open?
    Mate the 6x9's where a complete waste of time. I'm only half way thru building my entire storage setup and the box was always a part of the plan it just ended up with speakers in it. Then after getting a little taste for sound subs make sense. If you head over to the storage side of diy you will find my build thread. then things make a little more sense. I'll never touch 6x9's again

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 938 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool thanks, so after reading , looks like you may have had four 6x9s in that box ?

Have you used/heard the sony xplod subs before ?
    <a href=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/PatrolcomAvatar-1-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...Avatar-1-1.jpg</a>

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 04OFF View Post
    Cool thanks, so after reading , looks like you may have had four 6x9s in that box ?

Have you used/heard the sony xplod subs before ?
    Yeah they are not bad, I'm not aiming for a high end system just something that has bit of punch to it. I don't want to spend to much money in this area .

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good, what are the fusions like as I am considering putting them in my troll
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah happy with the fusions.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let the fun begin,

Has to be a new person best, full tear down of interior 20 minutes. Taking your interior out well mostly out is the only way to tackle this kind of work.

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Install is looking good mate, Im an Audio freak too, i have have some good quality tunes, it helps being stuck in peak hour for an hour and a half monday to friday haha.
    Awesome box you have built there, ive considered taking my rear seats out i hardly use them, but i always think there might be one day they will come in handy.

Im Running Alpine type r's in the front, no rears and a single Kicker 12" comp vr sub and its plenty good enough. I think you wil be happy with your setup.

Looking forward to see the finished product

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast