User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My 2010 Patrol - Loving It - Pic Heavy

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice ride mate just wondering were you got battery tray from been looking around on evilbay but haven't come across one like your.

Shane

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shina View Post
    Nice ride mate just wondering were you got battery tray from been looking around on evilbay but haven't come across one like your.

Shane
    Looks like an ARB one, I fitted mine in December. Fitted up well, solid and the price was actually cheaper than a lot of others I looked at.

And great looking rig, well done.

Lemo.
    Last edited by Lemo79; 28th February 2014 at 07:04 PM.
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16293&dateline=137569  2513
    2006 GU IV ST 3.0L TD Di
    Autron Boost and EGT, Dual Bat, Dawes & Needle Valves, ARB Alloy rack, more to come.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemo79 View Post
    Looks like an ARB one, I fitted mine in December. Fitted up well, solid and the price was actually cheaper than a lot of others I looked at.

And great looking rig, well done.

Lemo.

Thanks Lemo I'll check them out when i get back home

Shane

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mod's Update

Hey Everyone,

Haven't been on in a while.
    Unfortunately I have lost my license so have not been able to drive the rig for the last couple months, and still got a couple more to go

I have however been able to put aside the fuel money i am saving and install a lift! see below for updated Pic.

Is a OME 2 inch with Nitro Charger Sports, and heavy duty springs, unfortunately cannot give any feedback yet as I have not been able to drive it.

Not sure where i left off but i now have BFG Muddies KM2's, picked up cheap off gumtree with a full set of Alloy Patrol Rims as well (that's my 2nd spare sorted).

Chucked another light bar on the front, just a cheapy for those night runs. I found this small light to be able to use whilst someone is in front of you and not blind them.

Cheers

Stampy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stampy For This Useful Post:

AB (21st July 2014), Stropp (21st July 2014)

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stampy View Post
    Rear Door Diner arrived yesterday. Purchased from Shoreline 4x4 made by DCM 4x4 Customs

Fitted it last night, Everything went to plan except when the table is folded up and the rear door is closed it sits REALLY TIGHT against the trim, you really have to slam the door, i have mounted it as high as i can and the holes were pre-drilled in the stainless for the hinges so not sure what happened there??
    Also if anyone is looking at getting one of these, do not be concerned about the door sitting tight against the trim, My Mistake, I mounted the hinges around the wrong way, I drilled out the rivets, flipped em upwards and it has lifted the table over the trim when the door is closed now.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stampy For This Useful Post:

stevemc181 (6th February 2017), Stropp (21st July 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stampy View Post
    Also if anyone is looking at getting one of these, do not be concerned about the door sitting tight against the trim, My Mistake, I mounted the hinges around the wrong way, I drilled out the rivets, flipped em upwards and it has lifted the table over the trim when the door is closed now.
    Resurrecting an old post, but I just did exactly the same thing! Was spewing at such an expensive rear door table not fitting perfectly and had a search for any disgruntled customers! LOL, glad I found this before I rang them tomorrow!

I do think they could make it better by matching up the holes with the existing door trim holes where possible and using rivnuts. Rivets are so old school and pretty useless on the corrugations over time. If I wasn't in such a rush tonight I would have spent a bit more time and used the rivgun. A project for another day now! Just glad I saw your post regarding the hinges!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234