Hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Nissan's new v8 diesel dual cab

In breaking news, Nissan USA have announced that their next-generation Titan ute will feature a 5.0-litre Cummins turbo-diesel engine. The current model features a 5.6-litre petrol V8 (as found in the Y62 Patrol), so this injection of diesel power will get the Titan a serious injection of credibility in the U.S market. As far as Australia goes, the Titan has been previously deemed unsuitable for the Australian market, but our bet is that with a grunty diesel under the bonnet Nissan Australia might want to take a second look. After all, if your business is going gangbusters and you want to upsize from your Navara, what do you buy?

PS, IF IT COMES TO AUSTRALIA, I WILL BUY ONE! I will still have to modify the farker, I cannot help myself. lol

Regards,

RLI

The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLI View Post
    In breaking news, Nissan USA have announced that their next-generation Titan ute will feature a 5.0-litre Cummins turbo-diesel engine. The current model features a 5.6-litre petrol V8 (as found in the Y62 Patrol), so this injection of diesel power will get the Titan a serious injection of credibility in the U.S market. As far as Australia goes, the Titan has been previously deemed unsuitable for the Australian market, but our bet is that with a grunty diesel under the bonnet Nissan Australia might want to take a second look. After all, if your business is going gangbusters and you want to upsize from your Navara, what do you buy?

PS, IF IT COMES TO AUSTRALIA, I WILL BUY ONE! I will still have to modify the farker, I cannot help myself. lol

Regards,

RLI

This is old news, we've all seen and heard about it already. Lol
    I believe there are two posts made earlier this week. Sorry to spoil your fun.
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm. Is that Cummins a current engine?

Would it fit into a GU?