Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Camera preference

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey Pete, If you're comparing camera features, etc. this is a handy site: http://www.dpreview.com/products/com...tm_medium=text

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxhead For This Useful Post:

TPC (10th August 2013), wildgu6 (10th August 2013)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a pretty handy site Kris, cheers mate, will have a good squiz at that later

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app
    "Tonka Tuff" 08-GU6, 3.0lt crd, 5 Speed, Turbo Diesel, Hpd, Arb, Ome, MT Baja Atz.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes the Nikon D3200 is a nice intro camera. May I suggest you look at something like DickSmith as some times they have the D3100 with twin lense kit going at a reasonable price. The D3100 is just the pre runner for teh D3200. For what you are looking at this would be a good buy.

Also go to a Diamonds Camera shop and haggle re the D3200 twin lense kit or the D3100 twin lense kit.
    Diamonds and Camera Wearhouse are the same . When you mentioned was that the crowd in Hutt street?

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 718 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G`day Pete
    Glad you went to Hutt st as they are seam to be alot more helpful than their retail outlets IE Diamonds. When I shopped around all the retail outlet s did was push their most profitable brand.I don't envy you as you`ll get a good unit then 3months down the track you`ll want to expand your kit ,any way have fun and start saving those $$$$$

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest you Nikon D7200. Free of an optical low-pass filter, the Nikon D7200 produces remarkably pure, sharp photos and videos. Its 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS image sensor works together with EXPEED 4 image processing and NIKKOR lenses to enhance detail and tonality. This outstanding image quality is maintained all the way up to ISO 25,600 (two full stops higher than the D7200's predecessor) for amazing low-light images. You can also now expand the ISO range up to BW1 (51,200) and BW2 (102,400) to shoot monochromatic photos in even more challenging lighting situations. Whether shooting stills or video, selecting the 1.3x crop mode extends the reach of NIKKOR DX and FX-format lenses, getting you closer to sports, action, wildlife and more.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234