OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overseas call centre called me a.....?

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overseas call centre called me a.....?

Here I am minding my own business when I get a call from an overseas number to be told my Microsoft computer is corrupted and bla bla bla..

After a trail him along a bit I then I inform him I am on the DO NOT CALL register in which he tells me he is going to f"Łk my computer and my mother is a mother f$Łker and all sorts of other shit...

The cheeky prick.......... told him to come here for a holiday so I could stick a shotgun up his nose!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Get them all the time as soon as I know its a call centre , no if, ands or buts I hang Up.
    JUST HANG UP SIMPLE
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was getting calls from the same call centre every afternoon around 6-7pm for a few weeks, first few calls I politely said I wasn't interested and not 2 call this number, after it continued I just picked up the phone and didn't say anything and waited for them to hang up, calls continued.......Finally had enough and after picking up the phone and knowing it was a call center I placed the phone receiver up 2 the fire alarm and pressed the test button for a few secs. Only ever got 1 more call center call after that ( and I did the same thing )
    Last edited by NissanGQ4.2; 27th July 2013 at 07:07 PM.
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

Bloodyaussie (27th July 2013), Drewboyaus (27th July 2013), rusty_nail (29th July 2013), YNOT (27th July 2013)

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I know that it's an unsolicited call, I don't mean to be rude to them, so I tell them that now is an inconvenient time for me and would they mind calling back in an hour. I have never been called back yet and I have obviously missed out on some of the best offers out there for things that I don't want or need. Oh well, my bad,

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Motorculture mobile app

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what that's like. After telling one that I knew what he was up to then hanging up, the cheeky pr$ck rang me back and started abusing me. I hung up again and once again he rand me back. This time I recorded it and it went for 7 minutes! I could here his mates in the background and he was telling me he knew where I live and he was going to kill me etc etc. I just made all sorts of crude indian jokes and made animal noises at him until he gave up!
    GQ Snorkle Lockers front n rear

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I used to get a call around the same time every day, 5-6ish. So after the second day, I just had a Rick roll link setup and placed the phone right next to the speakers. This went on for further 3 days, and after that calls stopped.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    2005 TD42TI

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

Avo (28th July 2013), Drewboyaus (27th July 2013), NissanGQ4.2 (27th July 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The other thing to do is tell them that the phone you are on is going flat and to hang on while you pick up the other handset, then simply put the phone down and walk away.
    GQ Snorkle Lockers front n rear

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    I used to get a call around the same time every day, 5-6ish. So after the second day, I just had a Rick roll link setup and placed the phone right next to the speakers. This went on for further 3 days, and after that calls stopped.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    I swear to god Hodgy if I start humming that song I am coming round to your place......?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bloodyaussie For This Useful Post:

Avo (28th July 2013), Drewboyaus (27th July 2013), Hodge (27th July 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    you guys are so cruel.i am quite different and are interested in them and how they are.So I ask them how are they,did I ring you,do you have a problem,where do you work,how much do you get paid,do you like your boss,when the last time you had a holiday.
    I have a knack of winding people up and enjoy it with quite a few actually hanging up on me.I look forward to these call centre dudes and dudettes.
    The blokes that ring you and say or ask if your computer is running slow I go along with them for a little while,then when I haver had my fun I tell them I have a MAC and don't run windows(which is a lie I do run windows)they also hang up really quick.

Actually I do miss talking to theses people but of late I have had no calls.Must be on there don't ring register
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ALWAYS have fun with these clowns.
    The best bit is because they are from non-English speaking backgrounds, they don't understand sarcasm.
    I act all dumb like I believe them and get them all excited that I'm about to spill the secrets of my PC.
    Last time my eldest daughter was pissing herself laughing as I yanked this guys chain and tried to get him to tell me which one of my computers it was that was infected. Was it the upstairs one? My laptop? The downstairs one? OMG could it be all of them???? LMAO.
    Eventually just as they think I'm going to spill the beans I inform them that I'm actually a federal officer and that the call will be traced back to its origin no matter where in the world that is.......they hang up pretty quickly then.

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap....

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast