OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mobile Mechanic - Expressions of Interest :)

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate i would definitely use your services. and also man would even pay to get you down here to give me some lessons on basic stuff that i can do myself to the troll.. say a 2 day DIY course or something..
    I having been trying to figure out how to clean the MAF sensor now for about 2 hours with no luck..lol

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matey, You could also do 4WD workshops etc for travellers who are planning to travel a lot ie Cape York trips. Cheaper checkups than going to a mechanic if they come in a group etc. Checklists etc.. Just thinking outside the box.. Might sound stupido!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,045 Times in 3,197 Posts
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know SA is too far for you but if you had a reason to come here I would have a few things on my car to do.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,158 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    If I was Matt I would start an official thread here once numbers are established. Do the first run (even if just local)....You QLD blokes should think about this thread if you are in need of a service soon or fix up to get the ball rolling.

I would then get members to report back here in the official thread (no banter in that official thread) about how great he is and how he found solutions to problems that other mechanics couldn't find (or whatever), etc and then use that thread to link to when visiting other forums as a referral base system to kick off other models of 4wd's, etc....Bobs your aunty, build a mammoth network of mobile mechanics for 4wd owners.

I would stick with 4wd forums for now as an exclusive mobile mechanic who knows 4wd's inside and out and knows how these cars can be treated and what potential things go wrong or get worn when offroad, etc.

Worlds your oyster Matty, could be a winner mate!!!
    Yeah that's why this is an EOI thread. There is still a lot to organise if I go down this path. I will probably have to get an ABN to keep tax in check and be able to claim all I can. Also need to try and get the ute setup so that I can sleep and work out of it. Its not something that's gonna happen soon. Once a bit of researching and costing is done I can then make my decision from there.

There is a slight possibility I could do a small run if I don't have any work by the 2 weekend of august.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345