Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrah View Post
    thanks guys, yeah i love the black and white. i looks good having the white bullbar as well, with dark tint a black roof racks. im stoked with it
    hodge im excited to see the work youre doing! do you have a build thread you could link me?
    I "WAS" going to color-code my black arb bar but decided not to do so. Gonna keep the whole black and white theme.
    No build thread or many photos yet mate. Car at the moment is stock as rock, apart from bull-bar and snorkel.
    I have most of the parts still in box sitting at work lock up. Winch, UHF, awning, beaudsert exhaust, etc... Just waiting on some more funding for tyres and lift, arb rear bar and racks, then the car's gonna go in to get everything done in one shot. Will definitely post a build thread, once it's all on.
    2005 TD42TI

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well cant wait to see it unfold, sounds like its going to be a sweet rig!!!!
    my last patrol i did the same way with the black and white with black bar, i did enjoy it

IMG_3905.jpg

IMG_4143.jpg

mmm cant wait to be up there again in a month!!!
    2010 CRD Wagon, ARB Sahara, duel batt, uhf, winch, 2inch lift, 2.75 Beaudesert, 33" Mickey T atz 4rib, spotties, drawers, roofrack, Autometer boost pyro + much more

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...7-CRD-ST-Wagon

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jarrah For This Useful Post:

Hodge (4th July 2013)

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice rig man.......

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks timmo

did a bit under the hood the other morning, reason i did this set up was because nissan couldnt do anything about my patrol pulsing because of the exhaust being to big. well i got sick of it and went down the road of dawes an needle again. here are a few shots of the set up. i have made it so i can put it back to original in 2 minutes using orginial hoses if need be.

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0241s.jpg
    2010 CRD Wagon, ARB Sahara, duel batt, uhf, winch, 2inch lift, 2.75 Beaudesert, 33" Mickey T atz 4rib, spotties, drawers, roofrack, Autometer boost pyro + much more

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    me an my mate decided to make some home made camp lights/light bars using gnarly cheap LED strips off ebay! you can tell i live in a damn apartment at the moment haha

IMG_0242.JPG

IMG_0247.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

they work really well too! the plugs are nice and easy to just hook them all together, can make a row of them on just one on its own.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love what your doing, looks great. Keep them pic's coming.
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16293&dateline=137569  2513
    2006 GU IV ST 3.0L TD Di
    Autron Boost and EGT, Dual Bat, Dawes & Needle Valves, ARB Alloy rack, more to come.

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The build looks great. As a few others have said, the transformation just from putting the different wheels on makes it look fantastic. This is very similar to how I want mine to be, and given it's the identical car (year, colour, etc), it is great to know what the finished product will look like. Good luck with any future mods and I look forward to seeing more pics soon.
    2012 Nissan Patrol ST, 3.0 CRD, 5 speed manual, ARB Bullbar, Stedi Type X Pros, Safari Snorkel, 2 inch lift, 16" Steel rims on Hankook DynaPro MTs, Raslarr Rear bar, Warn 9.5 XP Winch and other work

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks guys, appreciate the feed back. a bit of an update; got the girl serviced at damn nissan dealer which meant manual boost out an just took wheels off for sake of it, took it in pretty stock.

didnt do my front left wheel up tight enough so almost lost it! when i put my 33's back on, i doubled checked them all!

heres a few pics:

we towed/winched my mates container (the coon) to store some stuff on level ground

IMG_0252s.jpg

IMG_0254s.jpg

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    then went an got bogged!

IMG_0255s.jpg

IMG_0256s.jpg

IMG_0257s.jpg

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got my new deep cycle the other day. did have a duel purpose marine type thing but fried the POS, always had problems with charge and the fridge cutting out. i have now been running my fridge for a week with minimal driving and still going strong at 2deg celsius

IMG_0269s.jpg

changing my wheels, looks funny with both looks, i def prefer the black rims and bigger tires!

IMG_0268s.jpg

complete stock look, dont mind it but much prefer other set up!

IMG_0271s.jpg

this is my simple plug in manual boost control set up. it is set at 15 PSI and smooth spool up. it takes me just a couple minutes to get it in or out including securing it with zip ties etc.

IMG_0275s.jpg

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast