Thread: Lets talk Cricket!!

us poms are crap at cricket fracster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 Times in 387 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "SYDNEY, June 19: Pakistan-born leg-spinner Fawad Ahmed was on Wednesday named on the Australia ‘A’ squad for a tour of Africa beginning next month, despite also being in contention for selection for the Ashes series against England."

Nuff said Kev, me owd mucka.............
    It is now official, we are not quite so sh@t at cricket as we were! Rugby Union is a different matter.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strong team,should be a good game.

Lions v Australia: Leigh Halfpenny (Wales), Alex Cuthbert (Wales), Brian O'Driscoll (Ireland), Jonathan Davies (Wales), George North (Wales), Jonathan Sexton (Ireland), Mike Phillips (Wales); Alex Corbisiero (England), Tom Youngs (England), Adam Jones (Wales), Alun Wyn Jones (Wales), Paul O'Connell (Ireland), Tom Croft (England), Sam Warburton (Wales, capt), Jamie Heaslip (Ireland).

Replacements: Richard Hibbard (Wales), Mako Vunipola (England), Dan Cole (England), Geoff Parling (England), Dan Lydiate (Wales), Ben Youngs (England), Owen Farrell (England), Sean Maitland (Scotland).
    It is now official, we are not quite so sh@t at cricket as we were! Rugby Union is a different matter.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well your clutching at nothing with the paki we cant send our players to England and sth Africa where all your players come from fracster that is impossible
    07 crd,,bridgestone 697lt, 2.75 buedesert ex, SOLD theres a lot of my blood, sweat and money in that troll.

92 gq ti tb42efi my brothers gq extractors dual batteries brake controller uhf alloy bullbar SOLD with a heavy heart but gone to a nice young fella

13 y62 the beast that burbles

Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 1,518 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey fracster,

An enormous advertisement showing a wallaby having sex with a lion has been painted in a field near Tullamarine Airport, designed to be visible to passengers on departing and arriving planes.

The 170-metre-by-90-metre image by online bookmaker Sportsbet, features the slogans "Rooting for the wallabies" with the twitter hashtag #rootingforoz

GO WALLABIES
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Useful Post:

93patrol (21st June 2013), BigRAWesty (21st June 2013), GUtsy ute (21st June 2013), TPC (21st June 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,788 Times in 2,090 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fracster you are a sh@t stirrer mate....LOL
    The only reason that we didn't do well in the Champions Trophy was to lull you blokes into a false sense of security.....................and so far it appears to be working
    We have already started to celebrate the Ashes win
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like the advert fella...............

Not shat stirring Dawgman, just a bit of banter, nothing serious mate. Kev and I had a pm convo, we reckoned it would be a laugh as long as people didn`t get too arsey about it. Plus the odds are slightly stacked in your favour, me being one of the few poms on here..............

On a serious note, Ricky Ponting announced his retirement from all forms of a cricket at the end f the summer. A great batsman,fielder and captain.Some people didn`t like Ponting over here,thought he was arrogant,I didn`t think that,he was a winner and hated losing, nothing wrong with that. One of the best batsmen around in my opinion.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fracster For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (21st June 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nice to see the welsh team filling in for the English in the Lions tour

Don't slap it, tap it!!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Nice to see the welsh team filling in for the English in the Lions tour

!
    Well, they are the best team in the northern hemisphere, much as it pains me to say.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fracster For This Useful Post:

Clunk (21st June 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,788 Times in 2,090 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fracster View Post
    Like the advert fella...............

Not shat stirring Dawgman, just a bit of banter, nothing serious mate. Kev and I had a pm convo, we reckoned it would be a laugh as long as people didn`t get too arsey about it. Plus the odds are slightly stacked in your favour, me being one of the few poms on here..............

On a serious note, Ricky Ponting announced his retirement from all forms of a cricket at the end f the summer. A great batsman,fielder and captain.Some people didn`t like Ponting over here,thought he was arrogant,I didn`t think that,he was a winner and hated losing, nothing wrong with that. One of the best batsmen around in my opinion.
    Was not being serious mate, shat stirring is just a sort of friendly comment down here................all in good fun here as you know.
    As for ponting, no comment

This thread should be a ripper once the rugby and the cricket starts, but I think that you may need to get some more poms behind you...........................But, if we get beaten in both the rugby and the cricket then you will not hear from me for a loooooong time..hahaha
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dogman View Post
    But, if we get beaten in both the rugby and the cricket then you will not hear from me for a loooooong time..hahaha
    One thing for certain mate, you will sure hear from me if we win both..................

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fracster For This Useful Post:

Woof (21st June 2013)

Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast