OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 978 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 47887892896897697797897998098810281078 ... LastLast
Results 9,771 to 9,780 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 12,430 Times in 6,262 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Like the time I caught gastro in the middle of the high country in freezing winter and the drop toilet was 300m away...lol

Good times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or our wild night in Orroroo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

AB (18th March 2017)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could be worse , you have gastro no toilet , just a shovel and paper , you urgently wander off into the dark , dig a hole and commence unloading only to find three quarters of the way thru that the hole you dug was smack on top of those really nasty sting like all Jesus jumping jacks nest .
    Yes the really big suckers and they climb your leg and let you know there not happy with the invasion to their privacy and not happy with your No 2 habits or their freshly excavated home .
    And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse a 4wd turns a corner with high beams and spots and there's you , pants down , being stung like no tomorrow and your stranded in the headlights not knowing which way to run , much like a stunned rabbit .

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GQtdauto For This Useful Post:

AB (18th March 2017), Clunk (19th March 2017), MB (18th March 2017), Plasnart (5th April 2017), Rossco (18th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,323 Times in 4,992 Posts
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's friggin hilarious, well done, PMSL !!

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My story does get better though...lol

I woke up at 3am and needed a fart but it wasn't a fart. Had to jump in the river at 3am pissing down rain and temp was about 3 degrees.

Gave my body a nice cleansing river bed gravel rub down and laid in bed until morning in the fetal position.

Then said goodbye to the NP members and drove 4 hours home in agony...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

Clunk (19th March 2017), GQtdauto (18th March 2017), MB (18th March 2017), Plasnart (5th April 2017), Rossco (18th March 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well AB at least I didn't ( much) soil my pants so yours wins .
    Although after back surgery 8 years ago while in hospital 2 days after surgery high as a kite on the good stuff , they became concerned I might be a bit blocked so they gave me some funny tasting crap in a small cup .
    After about 20 mins I had to buzz the nurse as nature was calling so still hooked up to pain machine and drip they helped me into the toilet .
    Had one of those handicapped style raised dunny seat frames above the normal toilet and it was about 150 mm higher , after having about three clearance sales and starting on the fourth there was a knock on the door " you ok in there " yep no problem .
    About 5 mins later another knock " you ok in there , were moving you to another room would you like some help " no no I yelled I will be out in a minute , I'm still affected by whatever the hell they gave me but thought hey closer to the front door so stood up slowly and managed to turn round to get at the loo paper and to my horror I had sprayed that 150 mm gap with brown paint , complete the way around .
    Now the smell was one thing and the mess another but absolutely no matter how hard I tried couldn't reach the dunny paper to save my life , Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh nurse .

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GQtdauto For This Useful Post:

AB (18th March 2017), MB (18th March 2017), mudnut (18th March 2017), Plasnart (5th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,354 Times in 3,172 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Since we are talking shit... On the Border Track trip with my now-defunct fourby club, I too copped a dose of the trots. It was also a moonless night. I had to race to the dunnies and didn't quite make it. Oh it sprayed everywhere then the lights went out.
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

MB (18th March 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "Trots" :-) Haven't heard that one in years :-) !!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The other thing I remember about that trip to the Murray near Echuca was my brother in law testing out his new boat with fish finder depth sounder , we spent a few days going backwards and forwards checking depth etc until we came upon one spot and the depth was indicating 50 ft .
    He was pissed off because he spent all that money and his fancy fish finder was rooted , we did a circuit or two of the area and depth went from 12 to 50 feet so we tied up on some tree roots at a steep bank the depth showing 50 feet so we knew it was bullshit .
    But decided to have a fish anyway , cast out as far as we could and line ended up straight down , so opened the bail arm and let the line go and bugger me it was actually that deep , caught two 60-70 cm Cod within 15 minutes .
    Both had the swim bladder sticking out the mouth .

15. The Following User Says Thank You to GQtdauto For This Useful Post:

MB (18th March 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somehow this 'Angry Thread' has become somewhat positive and hilarious at times :-) All the bad shit is actually the good shit somehow:-)

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (18th March 2017), jack (18th March 2017), mudnut (18th March 2017), Winnie (18th March 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,045 Times in 3,197 Posts
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just spent 10 days in Bali and on day 4 I came down with a bad case of Bali Belly. After a couple of days of agony I posted on here for advise and was told charcoal tablets were the way to go, I tried them and thought I was cured as I was fine for about 6hrs but then it started again worse than before and it did not matter what I tried it did not get better. I then visited a doctor over there and was given $90 worth of medication that made no difference.
    On our last day we had to be out of the villa by 11am and our flight was at 10.40pm so we had a lot of time to kill. There were 7 of us so we decided to pay for a minivan with driver for the day and go and see some temples and other sites, after a couple of hours I started to get the tummy rumbles and stomach cramps so thought I should find a toilet quick. I went into a toilet at the temple we were visiting and was confronted with a very unwelcome site, the floor had about 10mm of liquid on it with some floaties, the toilets had no seats, were dirty and there was no toilet paper. As badly as I needed to go I could not go there so when we got back into the minivan I said to the driver that we needed to find a public toilet, he drove for a few kms and stopped out the front of a minimart and said there would be a toilet at the back of the store so I went in and found the door at the back and opened it to find three staff members eating there lunch and a half door beside them with a toilet behind it, even though I was in excruciating pain by then I could not have a big loud shit next to these guys eating there lunch. Got back into the minivan and went to another temple and headed for the toilet armed with lots of tissues which were needed as again there was no paper, went to one of the toilets and hovered over so I would not have to sit on other peoples shit and exploded into the bole.
    I think I will stick to western countries for future overseas trips.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TPC For This Useful Post:

MB (18th March 2017)

Page 978 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 47887892896897697797897998098810281078 ... LastLast