OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 9 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 789101119591095091009 ... LastLast

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waking up at 5am when I don't need to get up till 6am
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (12th June 2013)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Since oct last year been waiting for insurance company QBE to ok my next Operation, every time I ring they know nothing,
    So I ring my surgeons rooms asking if info has been passed on, they say yes , QBE say NO, see the pattern forming here
    Surgeons room say yes, QBE say no, funny as hey. so go see my Member for parliment to stick a cracker up them,
    He dials QBE for me, [I could have dialled] hands me the phone proud as punch saying my "case manager" is on the phone.
    Excited I say "hello who's this" He replies saying hes not my case manager as I dont have one and what do I want??
    To this I ask if they have received info from my surgeon so they can pass it onto Work care, He says[QBE] no and surgeons rooms say yes.
    Spit the dummy call the parliment guy an idiot and storm out. now its 8 months later and received the very same answer again today.
    So lesson here is I dont know , First dont injure yourself you end up becoming a number instead of a person,
    Its ok for these ppl they have jobs and wouldn't care if they helped 3 or 30 ppl a day. I injured my back on the 18-9-1991 in that time
    not one person from the insurance company has rang to say how are things going or how can we help you better. ticked off F'ing oath I'm ticked off.
    I want to get on with my life not wait around waiting for some clown in an office to dictate my future, rant over
    Last edited by threedogs; 12th June 2013 at 01:39 PM.
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

5. The Following User Says Thank You to threedogs For This Useful Post:

healy (12th June 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same issues with QBE mate nothing but a joke and the payments that are automatically ment to come through never do until I call they took 9 months to approve my physio and now complain why I'm not up and going yet they certainly pi$$ me off
    IF ITS NOT BROKEN IT MUST BE A PATROL

Thanks
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    When I was on 75% pay it was up to boss to give paper work, as you know somethings
    need to be paid on time and some lazy fat freaking boss forgets to pass on your paperwork
    you cop the late fees. I realy want to know why I'm so disadvantaged from being on Work care
    This really gets up my Goat. Go figure they pay for my Morph yet wont pay for antibiotics which
    I needed when my back split open, that took 3 months to heal with daily dressings, I've had it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by threedogs; 12th June 2013 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    it p!sses me off when I have a flu and have to work.Then realise that I should have a cup of concrete,after reading that threedogs..I'm going back to work now smoko's over

Thanks
    Thanked 12,427 Times in 6,262 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    PayPal just made me angry as hell. I get a buyer claiming I sold him a broken, second hand used item so he files a dispute. When all the items I sell are brand new. So PayPal instantly take the funds from my account and hold it. I tell buyer to return the item, I will inspect it and its it's broken I will replace it. Item came back, its got a hair line crack in it, fair enough its was very hard to see and easy to miss. So I send him another, contacted PP and told them what I have done, they tell me if they don't here from the buyer with 8 working days I will get the money back.
    Well! Just got an email from PayPal saying they haven't heard from the buyer and HE gets the $145!!! So I'm down two units and $290!!!
    Thanks PayPal!!!
    PayPal is a bit like that, awesome I'd you're doing the buying but it sucks ass for sellers.

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    PayPal just made me angry as hell. I get a buyer claiming I sold him a broken, second hand used item so he files a dispute. When all the items I sell are brand new. So PayPal instantly take the funds from my account and hold it. I tell buyer to return the item, I will inspect it and its it's broken I will replace it. Item came back, its got a hair line crack in it, fair enough its was very hard to see and easy to miss. So I send him another, contacted PP and told them what I have done, they tell me if they don't here from the buyer with 8 working days I will get the money back.
    Well! Just got an email from PayPal saying they haven't heard from the buyer and HE gets the $145!!! So I'm down two units and $290!!!
    Thanks PayPal!!!
    Whats his address.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thats just wrong Mudski hope not a Forum member.
    I'm thinking this person knows how PayPal works and can get
    what he wants anytime if he files a dispute.. Thats my take on it.
    Do you have user name so we can avoid

Thanks
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Also argry today as pi$$ing down rain so I cant fit my new intercooler, Pick up the "O" ring for outlet side tomorrow.
    So I'll head over to a shop and fit it, shouldn't take too long as long as back doesn't give.As soon as I can get my old one back
    Diesel smart can make another, would like to think a forum member would get it like a donor

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Popped into Bunnings to get a section of plaster board and asked an elder team member who was in the middle of telling a story a question and he barely answered me then turned his back to me to continue his story.....

The other team member saw I was pissed with this weak excuse for service and started to try and save the situation but to late by then I was pissed off and off to try and sort my problem myself.

I have spent a small fortune in that place lately and rarely ever ask for help.

Page 9 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 789101119591095091009 ... LastLast