OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 894 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 3947948448848928938948958969049449941394 ... LastLast
Results 8,931 to 8,940 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    Telstra vindaloo call centres. Farrrrr!!! Recharged work mobile last week, out of credit this week but usually gets me through the month. Spent 40 minutes and a cutoff going farrrrking nowhere. No idea where data has gone and about mental trying to figure it with the call centre with their responses being yes, no, yes, no, of course sir, never sir, yes we can, no we cant answers to the same farrrrrrking question around and around in an ever-deepening cesspool of non communication and non comprehension. WTF???? No fkkking wonder I hate these crunts so much they can go fk themselves with the biggest fking steam driven pile driver ever invented.
    I have a Hellstra $30 pre paid. I have so it automatically recharges. Plus I never call them, I use their online chat thingo'. Much easier that ringing them.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 7,028 Times in 3,409 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    I have a Hellstra $30 pre paid. I have so it automatically recharges. Plus I never call them, I use their online chat thingo'. Much easier that ringing them.
    Fk telstra. Not with them for my personal mobile and havent been since circa 2000. Never go back voluntarily.

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fk telstra. Not with them for my personal mobile and havent been since circa 2000. Never go back voluntarily.
    I'll only use Telstra for mobile as they have the best coverage. I wont use them for anything else though.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,028 Times in 3,409 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    I'll only use Telstra for mobile as they have the best coverage. I wont use them for anything else though.
    True that, but unless youre operating far regional it doesnt make much difference. I use aldi mobile and get better prepaid rates and never have reception issues because they use the devil's infrastructure. You dont need to pay the devil to eat at their cafe. Never had the need to call aldi with a concern, but telstra is horrendous to have to deal with when data goes missing without explanation but apparently this issue was "legitimate usage" even though they cant tell me where it went and my usage never changed. Btw did i say how great it is to have language difficulties intertwined with two second voice delays? Just brilliant.

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Haha nah mate keep that stuff off the work phone! Seriously no idea where its gone, but if you give me your no I get unlimited standard calls so might save me the 1900 costs?
    It would cost you in more ways than you could imagine

>>>tappin from tassie
    Hello from Under Down Under!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to taslucas For This Useful Post:

Plasnart (24th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    True that, but unless youre operating far regional it doesnt make much difference. I use aldi mobile and get better prepaid rates and never have reception issues because they use the devil's infrastructure. You dont need to pay the devil to eat at their cafe. Never had the need to call aldi with a concern, but telstra is horrendous to have to deal with when data goes missing without explanation but apparently this issue was "legitimate usage" even though they cant tell me where it went and my usage never changed. Btw did i say how great it is to have language difficulties intertwined with two second voice delays? Just brilliant.
    Was it data or credit that went missing? You can check data use on the phone itself.
    Also, I have had every mobile phone and every internet service through telstra and the couple of problems I have had were fixed super quick and super easily. Sucked in.

>>>tappin from tassie
    Hello from Under Down Under!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to taslucas For This Useful Post:

Plasnart (24th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My phone is a full Telstra (4G) post paid, if Telstra has service it works as you would expect. Plus the sim goes in the Sat phone and works on the iridium network so Telstra for me is the only choice.

My wife has an Aldi phone on the Telstra 3G network, on our recent trip she was doing her lolly not having service when I had multiple bars of signal. Also it wont work in the Sat phone either, from what we were told.

Many small places are covered by 4G only, so the cheaper Aldi package simply wont work.

I recently got a new phone and copped a fair beating about paying more for Telstra service.

When it was proved the service was better suited I actually got an apology of sorts and a comment it had been right to go that way.

Don't know if anyone else felt the earth move that day!
    Last edited by macca; 24th August 2016 at 10:13 AM.
    Cheers
    Macca

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macca For This Useful Post:

Plasnart (24th August 2016), TPC (24th August 2016)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After 18 months of selling nothing (zero, zip) a work associate went on holiday for 4 weeks. While he was away the technician and I managed to sell 14 plus units.
    Boss promptly removed him. Apparently this is my fault. I have now been abused. Fortunately I care very little and have thick skin.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,607 Times in 1,472 Posts
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have two more shifts at a job I've had for 19 years and 9 months, they send me a casual chef that is a dick...... You tell me one more time how to do my job and I'm gonna throw you over.. I never expected a gold watch, but really, leave me the f*&^k alone
    ( one more sleep, one more sleep, one more sleep)
    KATROL- The 2nd
    GU TD42TGi
    Not as pretty, but a whole lot tougher
    Silent member 1208
    Yes Michael, I bought a JEE.....60.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katwoman For This Useful Post:

jay see (28th August 2016), Stropp (29th August 2016), threedogs (30th August 2016), Woof (29th August 2016)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katwoman View Post
    I have two more shifts at a job I've had for 19 years and 9 months, they send me a casual chef that is a dick...... You tell me one more time how to do my job and I'm gonna throw you over.. I never expected a gold watch, but really, leave me the f*&^k alone
    ( one more sleep, one more sleep, one more sleep)
    Deep breathes Kat. Deep breathes.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

jay see (28th August 2016), katwoman (28th August 2016)

Page 894 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 3947948448848928938948958969049449941394 ... LastLast