OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 738 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 2386386887287367377387397407487888381238 ... LastLast
Results 7,371 to 7,380 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nissannewby View Post
    Pretty much thats why I was angry lol. It poured blood like no tomorrow.
    Mate tell me about it... on my right hand I have had over 27 stitches from all sorts of dumb shit and about 12 in the left hand... touch wood it has been a long time since my last stitch..

I was getting sick of it always seeming to do a decent job on myself and it was not the pain (although that did suck) but the inconvenience of it all that pissed me off.

My best effort was an artery and a nerve in the palm of my hand from a fight and was rushed into emergency surgery.. that was about 6 months all up... blah.

Over it!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing all the bikes in the "show us your motor bike" thread, makes me wish I hadn't sold mine even though I hadn't ridden it in years

Maybe I should accidentally delete that thread *L*
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NissanGQ4.2 For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (7th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nissannewby View Post
    This is after the docs. No stitches was a good clean cut that do far I have managed to keep closed.
    Wtf. You said cut... not hit by a safety pin...
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Thanks
    Thanked 3,788 Times in 2,040 Posts
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered my gauge last week and they sent me a quick release steering wheel adaptor instead. Got on go them straight away and they emailed me a return slip to put on the parcel and send it back. Did that straight away and now have to wait for them to get my gauge back from the buyer who wanted the adapter and then they will send it to me.

Worst part is by the time I get it I'll be back at work, after bring off since Christmas. Left it for the last week on purpose, no wife or kids at home.

Oh well, something to do on a day off.
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (5th February 2016)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    Ordered my gauge last week and they sent me a quick release steering wheel adaptor instead. Got on go them straight away and they emailed me a return slip to put on the parcel and send it back. Did that straight away and now have to wait for them to get my gauge back from the buyer who wanted the adapter and then they will send it to me.

Worst part is by the time I get it I'll be back at work, after bring off since Christmas. Left it for the last week on purpose, no wife or kids at home.

Which business. ?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You would think they would have more than 1 gauge in stock should just send that to you straight away express post.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sooty_10 For This Useful Post:

Hodge (5th February 2016), Winnie (5th February 2016)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sooty_10 View Post
    You would think they would have more than 1 gauge in stock should just send that to you straight away express post.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
    Exactly my thoughts. Their stuff up.

Tapatalked from S6
    2005 TD42TI

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol. I remember doing the same last year to two buyers. A big brain fart moment. anyway it turned out to be quite funny, one item was $160, the other $70. The buyer of the $70 got the $160 and vice versa. The $70 buyer knew what he got and still in good faith told me of the mess up and was all good about it. Sent it back and I expressed him the right part. The other guy, who paid $160 and only got the $70 item, didn't say boo. Weird. His was express too and I hadn't heard from them for over a week.
    So I contact him, he replies he never got the item. SO I contact Aus Post, he's signed for it. AP send me a copy of the signature, it looks like the guys name, the buyer says it wasn't him. I said o.k you now need to go to the police station and sign a stat dec and email to me so a police investigation can start. I called his bluff...
    Never heard from him since. Then, three month later the same guy orders the exact same parts from me and pays $160 again! I sent him a note in the parcel asking him to send back the incorrect parts from three months ago and I'll give him a refund. Still nothing.
    I had to laugh about it. I messed up, I tried to resolve the issue. The buyer thought he'd be smart and get a freebie, it didn't work and he ended up paying twice.

The amount of times people try things on me is amazing.
    A person bought a heater fan resistor from me. Then sent me a message saying its failed after two days and he wants warranty without posting the old one back. He said he doesn't have too. Haha! He also mistakenly said, this is the second one thats failed in a month. I said well there is obviously an issue somewhere else causing this and you will need to get this sorted by an auto elec. And for him to post the dud one back. He finally did, but sent me his original one, and it was covered in dust and the factory build date stamped on the unit was out of line with all my other resistors.
    I told him this, showed him a photo of his dud one covered in dust and said there is no way this resistor can get this amount of dust on it just from two days of use, plus the stamped numbers. I said to post the one I sent back and I will refund you. Guess what happened? No response.
    I even now mark some items with a pen so you can only see it under a black light. Just to cover myself.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

Bacho86 (5th February 2016), BigRAWesty (5th February 2016), Irish (10th February 2016), jay see (5th February 2016), mudnut (5th February 2016)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Body mounts are flogged out they cost a fortune..... blah !!!!

The noise and knocking has been getting worse and yesterday I spent ages cleaning under my car and of course it was clunking its head off after.

Nearly $400 is just too much right now.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    Body mounts are flogged out they cost a fortune..... blah !!!!

The noise and knocking has been getting worse and yesterday I spent ages cleaning under my car and of course it was clunking its head off after.

Nearly $400 is just too much right now.
    Not much of a saving but I swear patrol a part were under $400 (maybe $380) for the gq set..
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Page 738 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 2386386887287367377387397407487888381238 ... LastLast