OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 651 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 1515516016416496506516526536617017511151 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 12,422 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Were the envelopes damaged at all when you received them?
    AusPost staff would not know what was in them, they wouldn't have stolen anything.
    No point accusing people and going nuts at them John, they are just going to get defensive and they won't want to help you out.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

rusty_nail (23rd October 2015)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,313 Times in 6,441 Posts
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    AusPost staff would not know what was in them, they wouldn't have stolen anything.
    No point accusing people and going nuts at them John, they are just going to get defensive and they won't want to help you out.
    Yes I go through this kinda stuff weekly. I posted an item to someone with registered post. So it has tracking. He claimed they never got the parcel, even though the tracking states they did and he wanted a refund. Obviously I can't because AP's tracknig says it was delivered, and I don't know if the guy is just lying to me just to get a refund or not.
    So I did what I could, rang AP, and lodged a missing item thingo', on the buyers behalf as per AP rules if the item is marked delivered is up to the buyer to chase it up. If its missing during transit, its up to the seller....The buyer got his back up and insisted it was my issue and I need to deal with it after I refund him. Well, prior to him saying this I was just going to refund out of good gesture as the item value was under $50. I'd rather keep the customer happy and be a little out of pocket, so they would come back to buy more. But after his rant and then he raises a claim with eBay and leaves me a neg feedback I though stuff him! I have done more than I need to, I was on the phone with AP on numerous occasions on the buyer behalf. NO REFUND FOR YOU!
    Anyhow, his neg was removed and his claim thrown out by eBay.

So from a sellers point of view, try to keep calm, sometimes its hard I know, and don't point fingers straight away and start waving your arms in a rant. It only makes things harder for yourself and everyone involved.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (26th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,043 Times in 3,196 Posts
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    Further to yesterdays scenario I went back to see the manager,
    he told me to my face that the seller has sent me an empty envelope,,,, twice
    I told him he was full of it and there will be more to come, what a wanker
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    Unfortunately there have been a lot of Aust Post workers caught out stealing items from the post and I am sure a lot more do not get caught.

What rating dous the eBayer have? Have you read his negative feedback to see if there are similar complaints?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    6500 sales 99.7 rating it was a brass hose kit nozzle,, a tap adaptor and two joiners.
    Easy to figure out what they are,, by weight and feel.
    @ Winnie they were stolen it cant happen twice once I would say maybe but not twice.
    We think it must have been at the Dandenong sorting centre, they empty the satchel/papped envelope
    and send it to the St Albans sorting centre where they find an empty ripped padded bag repair it.
    stamp it as repaired then deliver it.
    You should of seen the sh#t they were stealing from aircraft before they put in cameras.
    The seller is sorting it out as basically they are calling them liars, not a word anyone wants to be called
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to threedogs For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (26th October 2015), rusty_nail (23rd October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,422 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    The seller is sorting it out as basically they are calling them liars, not a word anyone wants to be called
    No different to being called a thief though without any real proof.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I would think Aust post has a culture of ppl stealing stuff,
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tax time. Gawd I hate it with a passion. Yes I'm running a bit behind with my taxes. Lol.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (26th October 2015), Hodge (26th October 2015), Onkey (25th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,656 Times in 3,122 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Tax time. Gawd I hate it with a passion. Yes I'm running a bit behind with my taxes. Lol.
    I'm glad I'm to small to deal with that shit yet..
    But at the same time wish I was big enough I had to lol
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biggqwesty View Post
    I'm glad I'm to small to deal with that shit yet..
    But at the same time wish I was big enough I had to lol
    Yer no you don't mate.
    I have considered selling off my stock and de registering and just keeping it under the 75k p/a. Only because I'm just over by about 10k and after all the hassles of paying an accountant, GST and everything else its not worth it, I actually pocket less now than before. So I am waiting until next year when my other business contract is over, in Feb, so I can shit that down for good, then I will either go gang busters and make this heaps bigger, so its worth the effort, or slow it down. I have a few local 4x4 suppliers who want me to sell their gear, which is good, I have a few others who buy in bulk from me, which is good, but right now I have no time and especially no room to store any more stuff.
    So hopefully next year sometime I will have our house finished ready to sell then we can move to somewhere, to where i have room, or I go rent a factory. Which is expensive.

So put it this way. Only speaking from my experience. You either stay under the limit, or make it big and go way over the limit to make it worth the effort.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (26th October 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,656 Times in 3,122 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Yer no you don't mate.
    I have considered selling off my stock and de registering and just keeping it under the 75k p/a. Only because I'm just over by about 10k and after all the hassles of paying an accountant, GST and everything else its not worth it, I actually pocket less now than before. So I am waiting until next year when my other business contract is over, in Feb, so I can shit that down for good, then I will either go gang busters and make this heaps bigger, so its worth the effort, or slow it down. I have a few local 4x4 suppliers who want me to sell their gear, which is good, I have a few others who buy in bulk from me, which is good, but right now I have no time and especially no room to store any more stuff.
    So hopefully next year sometime I will have our house finished ready to sell then we can move to somewhere, to where i have room, or I go rent a factory. Which is expensive.

So put it this way. Only speaking from my experience. You either stay under the limit, or make it big and go way over the limit to make it worth the effort.
    Yea I feel ya pain. I know how.much of a pita it was for dad on the farm to do.. night after night for nothing really..
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Page 651 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 1515516016416496506516526536617017511151 ... LastLast