OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 586 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 864865365765845855865875885966366861086 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 805 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    Well back from the surgeons, he is writing a strong letter to the insurance Co to pull their finger out.
    They must think things get better, anyway they are inplanting a pulse technologly nerve stimulator.
    Plus as an extra in a different Op he and another surgeon are putting in some nerve blocks which will last up to 12 mths
    if successful. So two more Ops to endure and hopefully that will be it, Been waiting since early feb QBE are a joke

Good luck mate I hope this will give you some relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well sometime between waking up and now I have twisted my right knee and it's bloody uncomfortable.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 93patrol View Post
    Well sometime between waking up and now I have twisted my right knee and it's bloody uncomfortable.

thats gotta bite big ones, no idea how?
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No every now and then it goes like this. Not very often though. Probably was when I got my daughter out of the car and took her to daycare.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So at the start of the year i was excited to take delivery of a Brand New Car. First time ive brought brand new and have to say that my Hyundai SantaFe is the nicest car i have ever owned. By Allot!.

At 10,000kms on the clock about 9 weeks ago this young lady did a Right hand turn in front of me and i cleaned her up. Pissed! Really PISSED at the time. Car got towed and i got a Hire car. they gave me a Kia Optima. the Kia is Nothing on the Hyundai!

9 Weeks! 9 Farking Weeks! i have been driving this Kia!! The wife is furious! Turns out that during the Sydney Storms 9 farking weeks ago The Hyundai Spare parts factory roof collapsed (you might have seen the vision on the News) 9 Farking Weeks i have driven this kia waiting for a Front Bumper bar for a 2015 Hyundai Santafe!! No Sh1t. The repairer has nearly had my new car longer than i have!!

Well the car hire has been extended 4 times and i called Wednesday to be told it would be ready Friday. TODAY. I didnt tell the wife. Surprise! Cant wait! i have planned to go for a drive around the bay with the family this Long Weekend and enjoy the car.

Called up at 4pm to confirm the car is ready before heading out the door. "Sorry Sir, we have a problem, 1 of the front parking sensors is tripping an error that we cant clear" "The auto Elec has not been able to clear the fault either, we are waiting on advice from Hyundai, you wont get your car today!" "Mate! Really! The wife will be Pissed!" "cant believe it mate, i was heading away for the long weekend! your telling me my car wont be ready!" "Yeah sorry mate, we have some cars that take 8 months......" Not what i want to hear!

Called the Insurance company, Shattered!, i have extended the hire another week, They called the repairer and were advised my car could be another week. I asked them for a better car to take the family away in as the hire car is not what i expected to drive for 9 WEEKS! He made a few calls trying to get me an upgrade but all SUVs have been hired out for the LONG WEEKEND!

Filthy! Rant Over!

Take the GUIV? Yes i will. Compare the GUIV to the Hyundai SantaFe Highlander for On Road Touring...........No I wont! Not even in the same race. The Hyundai would compare to the Y62 for comfort and cruising. Amazing car! Oh yeah.....7.2lt/100kms from the CRD2.2TD and sh1t off a shovel power!!. Cant believe its still in the shop!
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (5th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    So at the start of the year i was excited to take delivery of a Brand New Car. First time ive brought brand new and have to say that my Hyundai SantaFe is the nicest car i have ever owned. By Allot!.
    You bought a what????

Isn't the GQ your missus's daily and yours the GU...........

Can't believe you are admitting 2 buying a Hyundai, shame Darren shame

Says the one driving a crappadore *L*
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    First time ive brought brand new and have to say that my Hyundai SantaFe is the nicest car i have ever owned. By Allot!.
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGQ4.2 View Post
    You bought a what????

Isn't the GQ your missus's daily and yours the GU...........

Can't believe you are admitting 2 buying a Hyundai, shame Darren shame

Says the one driving a crappadore *L*
    By Allot! I test drove a LS3 6lt V8 Holden CalaisV Sports Wagon fully optioned and the Hyundai had another 2 pages of options! Left it for dead mate.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (5th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I heard your story on the phone earlier dazz, real shocker mate. I hope it sorts out soon
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (5th June 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After going reasonably well this week with my back, today was not so good, but lucky it started to flare up towards the end of the day. Need a massage.
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGOMONSTER View Post
    After going reasonably well this week with my back, today was not so good, but lucky it started to flare up towards the end of the day. Need a massage.
    Hey Mick my wife is a Remedial Massage Therapist and is halfway through her Myotherapy Advanced Deploma. We have a table here and Infrared Sauna mate. If your looking for a great therapist Naomi will sort you out mate.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

MEGOMONSTER (5th June 2015)

Page 586 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 864865365765845855865875885966366861086 ... LastLast