OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 511 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 114114615015095105115125135215616111011 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 7,424 Times in 3,003 Posts
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mjr350 View Post
    Got a refund and walked straight in to harvey norman. Wanted the Uniden igo 600 but walked out with a great deal on a Navman MiVue 530 for $143. 1080p with gps and a rock solid mount.
    It has movie like quality which is exactly what I'm after so the good old buy once cry once policy comes into play AGAIN
    If the picture quality of the Uniden Igo 600 is anything like the Uniden Igo 300 I have you should congratulate yourself on your choice. I got the 300 as a freebie, & I reckon it was expensive at that price.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    If the picture quality of the Uniden Igo 600 is anything like the Uniden Igo 300 I have you should congratulate yourself on your choice. I got the 300 as a freebie, & I reckon it was expensive at that price.
    They didn't have the igo 600 in stock so got a Navman MiVue 530 instead.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjr350 View Post
    They didn't have the igo 600 in stock so got a Navman MiVue 530 instead.
    Lucky fella...

Cuppa was intimating that the IGO is shyte (unless they are a forum sponsor in which case they are awesome but the Navman juuuuuust pips them)
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah. I re read and now see his meaning.

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not angry but annoyed. The effing neighbors are at each others throats again as I type. This time its either here parents or her inlaws in on it too. They do this three, four times a week and they are so loud that the people living across the road from me think its me! They yell and scream so loud and throw stuff as I hear sh!t break often. I hate letting my kids out into our backyard because of this reason. No kid needs to see this, let alone hear it. And they have a kid of about 5 years old too there. I am just waiting to hear a gun shot one day!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Not angry but annoyed. The effing neighbors are at each others throats again as I type. This time its either here parents or her inlaws in on it too. They do this three, four times a week and they are so loud that the people living across the road from me think its me! They yell and scream so loud and throw stuff as I hear sh!t break often. I hate letting my kids out into our backyard because of this reason. No kid needs to see this, let alone hear it. And they have a kid of about 5 years old too there. I am just waiting to hear a gun shot one day!
    Yeah bugga that! Go and tell them to STFU!
    At our last address we had arsehole neighbours too, so we moved and never looked back. Ideally a nice bush block would be the go

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    never good when neighbours have no respect for anyony else.
    I'm lucky as I have great neighbours, we say hello thats about it.
    But if they need tools or a hand doing something I'm there
    Last edited by threedogs; 2nd March 2015 at 03:49 PM.
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 2,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flicked over to ABC24 to catch some News and it was on question time in Federal Parliament.
    I am absolutely amazed that any of these Politicians were elected to Parliament.
    The questions and answers were not about running our Country but just Political Point scoring which by the way only matters to the Politicians themselves.
    If question time is an illustration of the debate in Parliament then God help us.
    Maybe we should all vote for independants

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

krbrooking (3rd March 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 Times in 3,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Flicked over to ABC24 to catch some News and it was on question time in Federal Parliament.
    I am absolutely amazed that any of these Politicians were elected to Parliament.
    The questions and answers were not about running our Country but just Political Point scoring which by the way only matters to the Politicians themselves.
    If question time is an illustration of the debate in Parliament then God help us.
    Maybe we should all vote for independants
    Yes it's a circuis BoB...a bloody joke.

Ohh yeah, just remember Jackie Lambie is an independant...LOL

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,404 Times in 2,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nisshead View Post
    Yes it's a circuis BoB...a bloody joke.

Ohh yeah, just remember Jackie Lambie is an independant...LOL
    Ohh forget my comment about Independants LOL

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Maxhead (2nd March 2015)

Page 511 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 114114615015095105115125135215616111011 ... LastLast