OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 484 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494534584984 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnut View Post
    The local council is trying to shut down The Old Coach Road to vehicular traffic.

I can't carry fishing gear for an extended period which means I will be blocked from fishing the on beach along there.

Since I moved here, I have seen the closures of many great and easily accessable land-based fishing areas.

I am on my way into town to deliver a submission to the Assets and infrastucture manager and the editor of the local rag.
    Might need to make either a tandem bike so Mudette can peddle lol
    or source out a trike. no shame having a push bike down the beack imo
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

2. The Following User Says Thank You to threedogs For This Useful Post:

mudnut (3rd February 2015)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 1,518 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnut View Post
    The local council is trying to shut down The Old Coach Road to vehicular traffic.

I can't carry fishing gear for an extended period which means I will be blocked from fishing the on beach along there.

Since I moved here, I have seen the closures of many great and easily accessable land-based fishing areas.

I am on my way into town to deliver a submission to the Assets and infrastucture manager and the editor of the local rag.
    Good luck with that, hope it works out. At least you get the opportunity to voice your concerns.

Heaps of access has been blocked along the Great Ocean Road without any warning. Some by DEPI and others by I assume Vicroads, they just extended the guardrail right across the access track.
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jack For This Useful Post:

mudnut (3rd February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,717 Times in 2,491 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    went to get the diff gears changed and found out that brunswick diesels had sent two different ratio gear sets, i opened one to check but didnt open the other because i did the old assume they both would be the same trick not happy jan but i managed to source another set here in perth so now i have a 4.6 front ring gear set for sale as well as a full front and rear set of 3.9's suitable for a v8 conversion for sale.
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    If you have a windshield crack repair kit, bend open the crack
    apply some of the gel and scape with a blade , that'll seal it permanently

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Car-Auto-...item1e96a03531

I had a bulleye crack right in front of the driver, cant even see it now
    Thanks mate but somehow I dont think that will work
    Attached Images Attached Images

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well the holidays are over for me and I have to curve my alcohol intake. A lot. After cramming on 4kg and the belt is now out another two notches I have to do something about it.
    I will surely miss my liquid friend and only be able to see them on the weekend.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

HuskyInAuz (3rd February 2015)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to try sellmycar.com.au because i don't need my old car now i have the patrol and hate dealing with time wasters and tire kickers, only to discover that that is all they are offered 1/3 of their online valuation made me stand around for over an hour to get that offer, went past u pull it on the way home and got offered more from a 5 second look through an office window....still not high enough tho so now i have to clean it and try sell it

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Well the holidays are over for me and I have to curve my alcohol intake. A lot. After cramming on 4kg and the belt is now out another two notches I have to do something about it.
    I will surely miss my liquid friend and only be able to see them on the weekend.
    I need to think of a better excuse, holidays used to work but now.. eh ...
    2004 4.2TD ST, Berrima Diesel Injector Tuned, Viper 3" SS exhaust, Cross Country Ultimate Intercooler, Solvaris sound proofing, DigOptions GPS/MMU, 220mm Roo Lights, PIONEER TS-D1602R 6.5" x 4 speakers, Autocar EGT&Boost gauges, Brown Davis 80L Aux, Icom 440, Alloy drawers and cargo barrier, 2" Amanda Extreme / Dobson / PolyAir lift, CSA mags with Toyo ATII tyres, Rhino Pioneer roof rack now with brackets, Performance 4x4 16g Large.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intercooler hose comes off.. again, well at least it's not FNQ or is it?

So living by the peaceful shores of Jervis Bay, intercooler hose comes off again (and it's double clamped) on the way to town, so I turned around and parked 'trol in driveway. Really should be about 20-25mm longer on one leg so I wait until wife gets home from work to take her car and spend 3 HOURS looking for a 57/58mm 90 degree Si hose in Nowra/South Nowra.. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME !! Came home and found one on-line and it's already been ordered, taking a whole 5 minutes...

I tried to support locally but here for most parts/IT/electronics I have to now default to on-line.
    2004 4.2TD ST, Berrima Diesel Injector Tuned, Viper 3" SS exhaust, Cross Country Ultimate Intercooler, Solvaris sound proofing, DigOptions GPS/MMU, 220mm Roo Lights, PIONEER TS-D1602R 6.5" x 4 speakers, Autocar EGT&Boost gauges, Brown Davis 80L Aux, Icom 440, Alloy drawers and cargo barrier, 2" Amanda Extreme / Dobson / PolyAir lift, CSA mags with Toyo ATII tyres, Rhino Pioneer roof rack now with brackets, Performance 4x4 16g Large.

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyInAuz View Post
    So living by the peaceful shores of Jervis Bay, intercooler hose comes off again (and it's double clamped) on the way to town, so I turned around and parked 'trol in driveway. Really should be about 20-25mm longer on one leg so I wait until wife gets home from work to take her car and spend 3 HOURS looking for a 57/58mm 90 degree Si hose in Nowra/South Nowra.. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME !! Came home and found one on-line and it's already been ordered, taking a whole 5 minutes...

I tried to support locally but here for most parts/IT/electronics I have to now default to on-line.
    Which hose mate? The one from the turbo? I found when they get a bit old, and even double clamped they will still slip off. Happened to me. Put all new rubber hoses one and they were actually quite hard to get on. I knew these weren't coming off in a hurry.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

HuskyInAuz (3rd February 2015)

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some w@#&$ who decides they will cut you off to pass the people doing the speed limit or just under in heavy traffic and rain and then proceed to do 10 to 20 over to make up for lost time only to find they cant get anywhere because traffic is bad ahead to not long after arrive at a red light.

Mind you feels good when you pass them further up the road cruising along on the speed limit guess its a bitter sweet deal.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to StavTB48 For This Useful Post:

Stropp (3rd February 2015)

Page 484 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494534584984 ... LastLast