OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 421 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 3213714114194204214224234314715219211421 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Who'd you get it from Mark? What's the warranty period? From what I've been reading there seems to be a recurring problem with those inverters going into into sleep mode during low light conditions and not switching back on
    Nu Energy wa the company we went through back in 2011. When my wife rang them today and said the screen was blank they knew straight away and said all of the Solatra inverters were doing the same thing. Technically still in warranty, 5 years but Solatra have gone bust and are no longer around.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Nu Energy wa the company we went through back in 2011. When my wife rang them today and said the screen was blank they knew straight away and said all of the Solatra inverters were doing the same thing. Technically still in warranty, 5 years but Solatra have gone bust and are no longer around.
    IMO it should fall back on them

4. The Following User Says Thank You to megatexture For This Useful Post:

2TROLLFAM (11th November 2014)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by megatexture View Post
    If you end up having fork out for a new one I wouldn't be getting the same mob to do it, also see if they are on yellow pages online, true local etc.. Anywhere you can leave a bad review
    Yeah if I don't I will be paying more. They said I have to pay for the new inverter and they will pay for the install. I'm not entirely happy with this as its a warranty job but what can I do. I know a psrky here and I rang him and he said the cost of the inverter is pretty much what they are paying to buy it.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah if I don't I will be paying more. They said I have to pay for the new inverter and they will pay for the install. I'm not entirely happy with this as its a warranty job but what can I do. I know a psrky here and I rang him and he said the cost of the inverter is pretty much what they are paying to buy it.
    Mudski, there's no way you should be paying for another one. If it's under warranty then they have to supply you with another. If they can't supply you with another Solatra because they've gone bust then they have to supply you with a different make. Google Nu Energy mate, there's heaps of complaints about their service and they've already had trading standards (or whatever theyre called) onto them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,354 Times in 3,172 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2TROLLFAM View Post
    Good Luck Bob !' It's scarey shit eh. I'm booked in for surgery next Monday (17th) to have a tumor removed from my ribs which they suspect is a myosarcoma but can't test it until it's removed. Taking a biopsy ran risk of puncturing my liver and there no guarantee of getting a good tissue sample because it's growing between my ribs and sticks in as much as it sticks out

Sending positive thoughts your way xXx
    All the best for your op. Here's hoping for a good outcome and a speedy recovery.
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

2TROLLFAM (11th November 2014), Bob (11th November 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr stupid irresponsible teenagers!!!!!!!! 16yr old thought it would be funny last night to get miss 9yr old to take a pic of her holding a sharp carving knife to her throat.

Then the little shit sent it her friends thinking it was HILLARIOUS !! They were horrid as am I

Both just got ripped new ones GHRRRRRRR

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    NISSANS Rulz .... "Amelia" the 2006 4.2ltr Patrol Ute & "Seamus" the 2008 3ltr Patrol Wagon

Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr stupid irresponsible teenagers!!!!!!!! 16yr old thought it would be funny last night to get miss 9yr old to take a pic of her holding a sharp carving knife to her throat.

Then the little shit sent it her friends thinking it was HILLARIOUS !! They were horrid as am I

Wtf?????????
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRAWesty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sounds like bubbly dash syndrome, its warranty Mark They pay for R/R new inverter ring the Ombudsman
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not good dont they realise ppl all over the world can see this crap, naughty corner for a few hours IMO so sad
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    Sounds like bubbly dash syndrome, its warranty Mark They pay for R/R new inverter ring the Ombudsman
    Just been on the phone with them. They said while I do have a case, it will take months before anything will be done about it. They said its not just a case of filing the complaint and its sorted... So its a no win situation really. So I file a case, wait 2+ months and continue to no produce any solar, in the best time to best sucking up the rays and get no buy back credits or, pay for it and have it fitted within a week or two.

Page 421 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 3213714114194204214224234314715219211421 ... LastLast