OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 411 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 3113614014094104114124134214615119111411 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 14473

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 Times in 2,480 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the dog in the front yard, lots of barking but no knocks on the door winning
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 2,089 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stropp View Post
    Got the dog in the front yard, lots of barking but no knocks on the door winning
    What a time to be back, 2 knocks so far
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,350 Times in 3,168 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You need a sign that states: "I want to be part of Halloween, but my Alsation doesn't..'
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

Avo (2nd November 2014)

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attempting to solder 6mm wire for the electric brake controller in the new patrol in the freezing wind today certainly made me angry.

Wish we had a garage.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A friend is considering putting their 14mth old English Stafford to sleep because allegedly he isn't good with small children !! grrrrr

I don't know the full story but he allegedly bit their 4yr old whilst she was on the trampoline and had another go when she was on the swing - how badly or full circumstances I don't know

This dog came to them not long ago & was an inside dog who slept on the bed of his previous owners 3yr old!!!! Now he's an "outside" dog who I doubt very much gets too much attention and they blame him for being nippy at the kids????

Sooooooo pissed off !!!

Same with our neighbours who have a blue cattle dog (probably about 6mths old) - he never gets played with, you never see them spending any time training him. He's a tard ornament that gets screamed at when he's naughty & OMG the barking when they aren't home is atrocious !!

NO TRAINING, NO UNDERSTANDING of how a "pack" works and NO FREEKING SENSE!! ... Some people shouldn't have dogs and whilst I love my friends I can't believe for 1 second this incident today is the dogs fault !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    NISSANS Rulz .... "Amelia" the 2006 4.2ltr Patrol Ute & "Seamus" the 2008 3ltr Patrol Wagon

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2TROLLFAM For This Useful Post:

macca86 (2nd November 2014), threedogs (3rd November 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I completely agree with you! A dog is only as good as its owners. I'm no expert but my 2 dogs are well behaved most of the time. We have had an abused dog we rescued 8 years ago who use to bite. He doesn't any more and my neice and nefew ages 4 and 18 months okay with him all the time. Dogs need a lack. Give them a p,ace and they are happy

One of my biggest hates is looking at gumtree at the freebies and seeing all the giveaway dogs. Why because they rent and can't get a house that allows pets, maybe you should have thought about that first! Or they just had kids or don't have time for them anymore.
    Last edited by macca86; 2nd November 2014 at 09:46 PM.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
    Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
    'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
    Such is the rule of honour.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to macca86 For This Useful Post:

2TROLLFAM (2nd November 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macca86 View Post
    I completely agree with you! A dog is only as good as its owners. I'm no expert but my 2 dogs are well behaved most of the time. We have had an abused dog we rescued 8 years ago who use to bite. He doesn't any more and my neice and nefew ages 4 and 18 months okay with him all the time. Dogs need a lack. Give them a p,ace and they are happy One of my biggest hates is looking at gumtree at the freebies and seeing all the giveaway dogs. Why because they rent and can't get a house that allows pets, maybe you should have thought about that first! Or they just had kids or don't have time for them anymore.
    AMEN !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    NISSANS Rulz .... "Amelia" the 2006 4.2ltr Patrol Ute & "Seamus" the 2008 3ltr Patrol Wagon

Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnut View Post
    You need a sign that states: "I want to be part of Halloween, but my Alsation doesn't..'
    I was going to chain my Alsation to a star picket with a bowl of lollies on top and a sign saying
    "If you trick my dog into not tearing your face off then help your self to the treats"

Unfortunately he bent the star picket and chewed thru the chain trying to get at the Jehovahs earlier in the day.

Best Dog I've ever owned but costs me a fortune in star pickets
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to the evil twin For This Useful Post:

jack (2nd November 2014), mudnut (3rd November 2014), Sir Roofy (3rd November 2014), Winnie (3rd November 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Driving on country roads, 110 k speed limit at 80 ks, because someone in a little buzz box won't go any faster, and not having the power to overtake coz of my rb30 and the hills....

Thanks
    Thanked 5,350 Times in 3,168 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    After enduring weeks of bad TV reception I finally cracked it with my 20 + year old TV antenna. The signal amplifier I had bought a few weeks ago only just made some channels work better.

On Friday I bought 18 metres of quad shield coax, 2 fittings and a phased array antenna.

I pulled the old gear off and fitted the new lot.
    After turning the telly on I hit the auto tune. Yep, you guessed it... the signal was still dropping out on some stations.

I went outside and adjusted the antenna position. The reception was better, bit it still dropped out on about half the channels.

After an hour of running inside, outside and climbing ladders, and listening to the TV through an open window, I could only get marginal reception and a few channels still dropping out.

I got hold of a TV expert on the phone and he reckons he is snowed under until next Monday, but he gave me some advice on what to check.

There are two other blokes in the area, but I've heard one is as useful as a chocolate fire guard, the other poor bugger is on sick leave until December. I had no choice but to persevere with my trouble shooting, or put up with crappy viewing for another week.

I pulled the antenna down and double checked my work and also disassembled the brand new array. I found that one component wasn't clipped on properly and would have gone AWOL in a stiff wind, so I had to modify the plastic bracket.

ALL of the screws holding the receptor array were also loose, as well as the nylock nuts that held the connectors to their mounts.

I erected the antenna and re-tuned the TV... It was worse!

I was banging my head into the steel poles by this time.

Getting flustered, I turned the telly volume right up again and I tried one more time to rotate the antenna to a better position.

Hey Hey! The signal came good. Whoo hoo! I proceeded to tighten the mounts and the telly immediately began to drop out. Huh?

I pulled the system down again and undid the array mount. I made up a cylindrical insulator from two pieces of poly pipe. Then I slipped them over the pole and put about ten layers of electrical tape on over the plastic.

I mounted the array and erected the antenna. This time the signal was perfect when I tightened the pole to the house.

I could have save 180 bucks worth of gear and weeks of piddling around for the sake of 20 cents worth poly pipe and a bit of tape.
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (3rd November 2014)

Page 411 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 3113614014094104114124134214615119111411 ... LastLast