OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 340 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 2402903303383393403413423503904408401340 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just told them to eff off at one stage and never heard from them again....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    they are the kings of Compounding mate, if you can work out an agreement they consider it a done deal and will leave you alone. I have been at the very bottom of the sh1t pile owing the Tax Man ALLOT of money. Its THE MONKEY, he wont get off your back until he is happy, feed him a banana on a regular basis and he will be content. As i said, make promises you can keep though.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

93patrol (30th July 2014), Maxhead (30th July 2014)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    call the ATo and work it out mate, i have been smashed by them before and was able to work it all out. Communication is the key and sticking to your promises! only make promises that you can keep though!
    I will be handing this over to my new accountant and let them sort it out. They get paid enough so they can do it. Up to date now my old accountant has cost me around $2500 in fines and around 15k in back payments because of his errors. It took the new accountant three months to basically go over everything from the start to make everything correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGOMONSTER View Post
    Just what I need right now, a farking speeding fine.
    I'll swap ya....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    Somehow I don't think thats going to work. Wish I could though.

I don't have a monkey on my back ATM. Its a bloody Silverback and this effer seems to not want to go away.
    On the upside. I am currently looking for part time work to rid of this business thats cost me so much. Then I can put more time into my store.

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mags does all our tax and what little we have over paid an accountant they have done very little for the amount they charge and when Mags puts her mind to this stuff she does a far better job than they ever do.

My mate owed the ATO $500,000 all from a stuff up on there end but the guy who took over this case was a prick and my mate battled a long time before they would negotiate.... in the end he still forked out hundreds of thousands... he was so pissed off about it he and his wife moved to England.

I still dont even understand your situation Mark.... all mystical stuff !!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bloodyaussie For This Useful Post:

mudski (30th July 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sucks to hear all that mudski... It's a real shame that accountants aren't more accountable when dealing with your money. If they stuff up it seems like they just get to go "oops, oh well"...
    1999 GU DX 4.2L | UFI 18g Turbo | Cross Country Intercooler | 2" Lift | 33" BF Goodrich KM2s
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries, can, and do kill people and damage property...No Excuses!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to relyimah For This Useful Post:

mudski (30th July 2014)

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mystical is an understatement. The accountant comes around and tries to explain it to me, be he might aswell talk in chinese to me. This shit is wearing me and the missus down at the moment. Its been going on far too long. So I have no option but to close down and concentrate on the shop and then really have no money until it gets bigger I think. Just waiting with baited breath on the first BAS outcome for the store, then that will gauge how hard I can go for the next quarter.
    But having my own shop is my dream so I must at the least give it a shot. If it fails, atleast I have tried.

Quote Originally Posted by relyimah View Post
    Sucks to hear all that mudski... It's a real shame that accountants aren't more accountable when dealing with your money. If they stuff up it seems like they just get to go "oops, oh well"...
    I want to take this prick to court but who can afford that?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

snicko (30th July 2014), Stropp (31st July 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,508 Times in 702 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=mudski;527718]Mystical is an understatement. The accountant comes around and tries to explain it to me, be he might aswell talk in chinese to me. This shit is wearing me and the missus down at the moment. Its been going on far too long. So I have no option but to close down and concentrate on the shop and then really have no money until it gets bigger I think. Just waiting with baited breath on the first BAS outcome for the store, then that will gauge how hard I can go for the next quarter.
    But having my own shop is my dream so I must at the least give it a shot. If it fails, at least I have tried.

Hang in there mate. Don't let anyone stop you from having your dream.
    GU Patrol: 3LTD :- The cheapest option is to buy the right thing the first time! - YEP WORKS FOR ME!!
    Front and Rear "LOCKED" WOO HOO !! squeal, scream, squeal toot toot !! hahahaha

NISSAN PATROL.com.au .......stickers........done by Snicko.......I know you want one....
    http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...screen-Sticker

13. The Following User Says Thank You to snicko For This Useful Post:

mudski (30th July 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    I want to take this prick to court but who can afford that?
    Yeah sadly that's how the a$$holes get away with it!

Hopefully your new accountant can help out.
    And per other people, try and set up a payment plan... They will normally accept if it sounds reasonable, otherwise most collectors will accept a financial statement to prove the amount you're suggesting but would hope it doesn't have to get that far...
    1999 GU DX 4.2L | UFI 18g Turbo | Cross Country Intercooler | 2" Lift | 33" BF Goodrich KM2s
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries, can, and do kill people and damage property...No Excuses!

The master farter
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snicko View Post

Hang in there mate. Don't let anyone stop you from having your dream.
    Thanks.
    I have no issues at all with paying my BAS dues with the ATO. Its only fair that they want a cut from my hard work. Lazy sods . It only means the business is doing well if they want a cut....Its the the issues of late with all these surprises from the wrath of the last accountant which I haven't had for over a year now.

Anyhow. Nuff of that shoit.
    What else make me angry. That I can't go out and play in the mud. I haven't had a beer yet. AND dinner! Bloomin' wifey! Slacking off she is.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

snicko (30th July 2014)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,250 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGOMONSTER View Post
    Just what I need right now, a farking speeding fine.
    Got 2 of them in the last month.. I find it hard to believe I was speeding in a 2.2ltr ford ranger with a ton on, the patrols idol up button goes harder then the ford

18. The Following User Says Thank You to megatexture For This Useful Post:

MEGOMONSTER (30th July 2014)

Page 340 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 2402903303383393403413423503904408401340 ... LastLast