OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 332 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 2322823223303313323333343423824328321332 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macca86 View Post
    The bible warns us of such times as these and end of days type stuff. Wether you believe in it or not is another story.
    Scary times we live in
    G'evening Macca86,

I am a firm believer, that here is more positivity in mankind than just greed and evil. The bible also tells us that after Armageddon, that the world has over a thousand years of peace!

Kind regards,

PMC
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 3,788 Times in 2,090 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey Guys, lets not start bringing religion into the forum please.
    If any members require assistance in anything regarding this forum, just let me know via a PM and I will help you in any way that I can.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Woof For This Useful Post:

Drewboyaus (20th July 2014), Hodge (20th July 2014)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,546 Times in 1,116 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Hi folks,

We are all aware of this tragic event but I do not want to see this thread manifest into a political debate or a blame game on who is responsible.

Remember we have a few members here from these regions too.
    We should also not forget the 200 plus innocent victims that lost their lives in this coward attack.

Or the pain their families are currently going through knowing their loved ones are still sitting in a field where they fell or a body bag siting on the side of the road.......

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yendor For This Useful Post:

Drewboyaus (20th July 2014), PMC (20th July 2014)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,546 Times in 1,116 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggy View Post
    Hey Guys, lets not start bringing religion into the forum please.
    Religion could just be a story past on from one generation to the next.

Maybe it's something we could all learn from??

I saw the latest Planet of the Apes movie last weekend, it was an interesting story.......

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yendor For This Useful Post:

macca86 (20th July 2014), PMC (20th July 2014)

Hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G'evening folks,

Unfortunately, Brutality and Wars start when everyone in society deliberately ignores what is occurring around them or overseas. (out of sight, out of mind)

The following story sums up ignorance!

ISIS is the real threat to world peace

BY NIDAL AL-MUGHRABI AND JEFFREY HELLER
    IRAQ/SYRIA Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:28am EDT

The situation in Gaza and Israel is grim, but there's another situation that is pure evil and should have our attention.

ISIS has taken over large chunks of Syria and Iraq and are now holding weapons, armor, and vehicles provided by the United States Army. They have declared all that follow them to be safe, everyone else, Muslim or not is in their cross hairs. So much was made about a raid by Israeli forces at the Al Aqsa Mosque, but I noticed something very interesting, the Israeli forces weren't trying to blow up the Mosque. A fight breaks out between armed forces and rock throwing protesters at a Mosque and it's got our attention, but where's the outcry and the fury over a group that has actually blown up places of worship?

ISIS has killed tens of thousands of people in Iraq and Syria. Thousands. Sadly those lives lost don't get our attention and especially in the Western world because we're all busy watching Israel V Hamas round 4 take place. ISIS is a threat to every Iraqi and Syrian, but also the rest of the world. Every Muslim and Non-Muslim alike are targets for ISIS and their followers. With control of so much land, oil, and weapons it's only a matter of time that ISIS goes global with their battle plan.

Already ISIS has proclaimed that they and their leader are the leaders of all the Muslims in the world. That bold claim, while widely brushed aside, is a serious one. An armed militant group that is hell-bent on domination is feeling so confident that they have lay claim on every Muslim life and land in the world. Today it's in Syria and Iraq, tomorrow they'll be sending fighters the world over to take what they think its theirs.

There should be mass protests and media coverage of ISIS al over the world and it's merciless conquering of Iraq and Syria, but there isn't.

ISIS has killed over 25,000 people. 15,000 including women and children while 1.2 Million people have been driven from their homes. Let's compare that with the more "popular" war Israel Vs Hamas. In Gaza close to 350 people have been killed.

The entire world's media is focused on Israel,Gaza and global warming, all the social media and citizen action fronts are mobilizing to stop the bloodshed, and rightly so. The question remains , why have we been so silent while 25,000 people have perished in Iraq alone? We haven't even looked at the death toll from Syria. Israel and Hamas both have their axe to grind with each other and Israel will agree to a truce again soon enough, and Hamas eventually will given in too. That war has an end that we call can see. There is a clear list of demands on both sides to end the violence too, however with the ISIS there isn't. They're not asking for the lifting of a blockade or the end to rocket strikes, they're looking to dominate the people and eliminate all that stand opposed to them.

ISIS is the biggest threat the Middle East and the rest of the world has today. They have systematically terrorized civilians with mass murders, sexual violence, kidnappings, and even destruction of places of worship. They aren't sending any warnings, they aren't giving an avenue for a way out, it's either surrender to their will or be killed.

As a Muslim I must speak up against the ISIS. They do not represent me or my family and they surely do not represent Islam. They're drugged up militants getting high on murder, rape, and violence and must be stopped. As an American I am ashamed and deeply distraught over the fact that our weapons, our vehicles, our military equipment is being used to carry out their attacks. It's humiliating enough that we were all duped into Iraq in the first place , now the very equipment used to invade Iraq and then arm its military is in the hands of Terrorists

Speaking up against ISIS means there will be a target on your head. You won't just got bombarded with hate emails and comments but they'll threaten your entire family. It's not easy to speak up against a group that scary with no moral code. If we don't speak up and stand up to them now, those in Iraq and Syria are going to be destroyed and soon their sights will turn to the rest of us while we live in a blinded reality.

The ISIS Map for what they plan to conquer after Iraq and Syria. As unlikely as it may seem to take over so many countries, they have already managed to take two. They don't need to take control for their presence to be felt, their terrorists tactics alone will change the way we live unless we stop them now. Indonesia will be next on their agenda as they have the worlds largest Muslim population.
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sitting at mantello Holden in roxy. Coming to the realisations that their after sales customer service is non existing. Tan's craptiva broke down in sat and I had to leave work to pick her up. As there was no cranking at all. Ended up hiring a car trailer and towing it there, after being pee farted around for around an hr they finally let us off load it into their garage. I have now come this morn to organise a loan car and told I have no chance and that they prob won't get to even looking at the car until some time Tom if I am lucky. So in other words either the wife or I won't be able to get to work as I work arvos and drop the kids off at school and tan has to pick them up so both of us need the car.

Sent from me using Forum Runner

Live life, Love life.
    Snatch straps on towballs can harm and/or kill!!!!!!

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow mags's car has free roadside assist... you should have yeld out??

I have the GQ here mate?????

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man we were meant to have that for the life of the warranty as well but found out on sat that it only lasts 2 yrs and ended in Jan this yr. worst comes to worst I will have to pull out my ps pump on the troll and have a look at that while I have a day off if I can't get to work.

Live life, Love life.

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not angry just annoying with myself. While in a mad rush all weekend paving, I decided to mash my little finger with a rubber mallet. Pretty sure its broken, or fractured as I have broken toes and they all turn out the same, swollen , black, and effing sore. Bloody pain shooting right down my arm all night and couldn't sleep.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Far out mudski at least go and get it looked and not that they can do much. Hope it gets better soon.

Live life, Love life.

Page 332 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 2322823223303313323333343423824328321332 ... LastLast