OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 330 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 2302803203283293303313323403804308301330 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Great start to the day... Nicely rigged up patrol broken down on side of keilor park drive, i pull over ask if he's right and he gives me the arrogant f*** off and mind your own business attitude...
    OK. I really hope you dropped a piston or something with an ego like that.
    Makes you feel really good coming to work after that.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Forum Runner
    With an attitude like that he might have flogged the thing, hope you got a photo!

Or he could have been having a bad day....

Doesn't cost anything to say thanks mate though does it.
    Cheers
    Macca

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thats happened to me a couple of times over the last year or two. I seen a woman on Plenty Rd broke down and I asked if she needed a push, and she told me to eff off and called me a sexist pig because I apparently thought a woman can't push a car... Now I just don't bother and keep driving. Ungrateful pricks.

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will still offer my help... last week I followed a lady flashing my lights at her and she did not stop until she pulled into a school and parked.. she got out and gave me a dirty look and I told her to pull her head in and that she had a flat tyre and was driving on the rim.

Her attitude changed straight away and she started to pull the gear out to change the tyre so I pulled up along side and used my onboard compressor to pump up the tyre and it held air so told her to get it checked.

She was so grateful for my help and I hope I changed her attitude just a bit...

I have changed about 5 tyres for woman in the area in the last 2 years and have had them even offer me money which I refused... so guys dont always be so cynical all the time.
    Last edited by Bloodyaussie; 17th July 2014 at 12:48 PM.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bloodyaussie For This Useful Post:

Clunk (17th July 2014), Hodge (17th July 2014), jack (17th July 2014), macca (18th July 2014), mudnut (17th July 2014), nissannewby (17th July 2014), PMC (18th July 2014), Winnie (17th July 2014), Woof (17th July 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^ geez.....only offered money.......ungrateful so and so's. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Drewboyaus For This Useful Post:

Bloodyaussie (17th July 2014), growler2058 (17th July 2014), threedogs (17th July 2014)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    guys dont always be so cynical all the time.
    It's hard not to be cynical, when shyte like this happens. You pull over, to help a fellow 4wd-er and Patrol-er out and he gives you the abrupt f*** off face. It's demoralizing.

I'm not going to stop attempting to help people. Done it before, will do it again. I winched a cop out of a spoon drain north of Sunbury with my Navara, and got a freakin' seat belt ticket a week later, on the same road! Hows that for negative Karma?!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

jack (17th July 2014), macca (18th July 2014), mudski (18th July 2014)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I rescued a copper (many of you remember the vid I posted) and he made no mention he was on the job for ages then I blew my clutch up and he let me use his racv to get a tow then lent me his 4wd for a week while I fitted a new clutch..... I never would have met a top bloke like that if I had not have stopped and offered to help.

Just remember that it could be your wife or daughter or even a mate who for some dumb reason took the jack out of his car to do something at home and forgot to put it back in.....

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bloodyaussie For This Useful Post:

Hodge (18th July 2014), jack (17th July 2014), macca (18th July 2014), mudski (18th July 2014), Woof (17th July 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What makes me angry today......or over the last couple of days?
    The bloody cowards who either had a hand in or pulled the trigger in shooting down MH17.
    All full of forking bravado and and behaving as tough guy bullies (yes I'm talking about you Putin you carnt) but when the shizen hits the fan, run away from the problem like little cowards and try to blame others.
    Burn in hell ar$eholes!
    Unfortunately there are many of these sons
    of bitches causing conflict to suit themselves all over the world.
    Take a good hard look at yourself humanity.......

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drewboyaus For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (19th July 2014), PMC (19th July 2014)

Hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    G’day Lounge Lizards,

Hypocrites, frauds and those minorities that have a sexual connection to weapons!

PS, ignorance plays into the hands of your enemies! Before you know it, you are a cooked goose!

Kind regards,

PMC
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PMC For This Useful Post:

Drewboyaus (19th July 2014)

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewboyaus View Post
    What makes me angry today......or over the last couple of days?
    The bloody cowards who either had a hand in or pulled the trigger in shooting down MH17.
    All full of forking bravado and and behaving as tough guy bullies (yes I'm talking about you Putin you carnt) but when the shizen hits the fan, run away from the problem like little cowards and try to blame others.
    Burn in hell ar$eholes!
    Unfortunately there are many of these sons
    of bitches causing conflict to suit themselves all over the world.
    Take a good hard look at yourself humanity.......

there was a bloke and his wife from a small town in central qld on the MH370 flight...turns out another of their family from the same town was on MH17...how is the bloody odds ??
    the one thing wrong with middle age ...is knowing you will grow out of it !

Hardcore
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 881 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    I knew what you meant and sympathise with your opinion.

The typed word did not convey the direct message as you were probably being polite.

I have to admit I couldn't read all of Pauls post, the start told me what to expect. As did the video from there the other day.

It is terrible that we are not aware of what really happens so no real pressure from our population is applied to the politicians and we kept being fed the sanitised version.

A persons passion for our country as in Pauls case is what we need to be informed. As is your passion for our past tools, house hold items etc and knife making.

We have different interests, that's all. What is "crap" to one, as you implied, is very important to another.

No offence intended, you just gave me a chuckle isn't that a good thing?
    G’day macca,

As previously stated, I hate Hypocrites, frauds and those minorities that have a sexual connection to weapons!

PS, ignorance plays into the hands of your enemies! Before you know it, you are a cooked goose!

Kind regards,

PMC
    The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

Page 330 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 2302803203283293303313323403804308301330 ... LastLast