OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 329 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 2292793193273283293303313393794298291329 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 1,518 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Window 8! What a POS this O/S is! .
    Agree 100%.................AAARRRRGGGGHH
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Window 8! What a POS this O/S is! Will be formatting new lappy and putting 7 on it me thinks... And NO! I will not use CrApple garbage. Thats even worse! No I will go and put my flame proof suit on...
    Agree!! What the f were they thinking.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Forum Runner
    2005 TD42TI

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollofish View Post
    Agree 100%.................AAARRRRGGGGHH
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post

Agree!! What the f were they thinking.

Haha yep! Only used it once and could not figure it out at all. A mate who is completely computer illiterate bought a new laptop with windows 8..... Poor bugger is gonna have a hard time! He's asking me how to do stuff and I had no bloody idea lol
    Hello from Under Down Under!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree for sure on this.... Though I've known a few people that don't mind it after a while... Then again they are usually the people that only check Facebook / Emails.
    1999 GU DX 4.2L | UFI 18g Turbo | Cross Country Intercooler | 2" Lift | 33" BF Goodrich KM2s
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries, can, and do kill people and damage property...No Excuses!

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There seems to be a trend with Micro$soft...Win95=Garbage, Win98=Good, Win ME= Oh My! Garbage, WinXP=Good, Vista= yet another fail, Win7= Good, Win8=Garbage, Too confusing. I though to sit down this morning and try to get used to it as its purely for the business and I really can't be stuffed putting 7 on it. Well to do the same amount of things on W8 as what I did using W7 took longer as everything is so messed about. Trying to incorporate an O/S for both pc/ laptops and touch screens makes it very annoying to navigate. I know M/s have fixed a few things and hopefully they will make it easier for dedicated pc/ laptop users but I ain't holding my breath. So for now I need to find all the drivers for this new lappy, not too hard but annoying, then waste hours reloading everything back on.
    Quote Originally Posted by taslucas View Post
    Haha yep! Only used it once and could not figure it out at all. A mate who is completely computer illiterate bought a new laptop with windows 8..... Poor bugger is gonna have a hard time! He's asking me how to do stuff and I had no bloody idea lol
    I have a mate who's the same. He has NFI with computers, but his first laptop is with W8, he struggled at first but now he know how to navigate around it better than me. He only asks me the hows and whys on programs he wants on there.

Edit : Now I'm angry. No Win7 drivers available for this laptop. Only Win8. Bugger.
    Last edited by mudski; 16th July 2014 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 Times in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've got 55 drivers for my i7 hp and a W7 cd. Nic taught me how to reinstall windows so I'm going to hang on to this setup till the bitter end! Haha
    Hello from Under Down Under!

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There seems to be a trend with Micro$soft...Win95=Garbage, Win98=Good, Win ME= Oh My! Garbage, WinXP=Good, Vista= yet another fail, Win7= Good, Win8=Garbage, Too confusing. I though to sit down this morning and try to get used to it as its purely for the business and I really can't be stuffed putting 7 on it. Well to do the same amount of things on W8 as what I did using W7 took longer as everything is so messed about. Trying to incorporate an O/S for both pc/ laptops and touch screens makes it very annoying to navigate. I know M/s have fixed a few things and hopefully they will make it easier for dedicated pc/ laptop users but I ain't holding my breath. So for now I need to find all the drivers for this new lappy, not too hard but annoying, then waste hours reloading everything back on.
    It was much worse than it is now, when the OS was released. It was purely based on a tablet form, and tiles were so annoying. They are slowly backpedaling into the usual "Start button is KING" form, but it will take a while.
    I've built so many systems recently for customers, who unknowingly requested W8 thinking its latest and greatest, only to blast me not long after, and requesting W7 or some form of Linux put on as 8 is so crap.

I've adapted to 8 somewhat. I just stay in the Start button desktop form, and completely ignore the full screen tiles programs, which are mostly only the MS bloatware.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

Kalchris (16th July 2014), relyimah (16th July 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a mate who's the same. He has NFI with computers, but his first laptop is with W8, he struggled at first but now he know how to navigate around it better than me. He only asks me the hows and whys on programs he wants on there.

Edit : Now I'm angry. No Win7 drivers available for this laptop. Only Win8. Bugger.
    You can get a program that changes the start button from going to that sh!t tile thing, to a similar start menu to win 7. I had it on my desktop when i had 8, then i cracked sh!ts with 8 and went back to 7
    1999 GU DUAL FUEL 4.5 - 2" OME - 33's KM2s - SNORKEL - CUSTOM DINTS.... Goes by the name Candy (the car not me )

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lhurley View Post
    You can get a program that changes the start button from going to that sh!t tile thing, to a similar start menu to win 7. I had it on my desktop when i had 8, then i cracked sh!ts with 8 and went back to 7
    Yeah well if only I could go back to 7 I would. Error after error Whilst just trying to update it finally said it was updating upon reboot. 95 updates and three hours later it fails and now its hanging there while it reverts all the changes it had done. I have been told 8.1 is better but I can even get that far. Stupid cufking thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    24hrs later and I'm still raging at it!!!!!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

Hodge (16th July 2014)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great start to the day... Nicely rigged up patrol broken down on side of keilor park drive, i pull over ask if he's right and he gives me the arrogant f*** off and mind your own business attitude...
    OK. I really hope you dropped a piston or something with an ego like that.
    Makes you feel really good coming to work after that.

2005 TD42TI

Page 329 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 2292793193273283293303313393794298291329 ... LastLast