OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 254 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 1542042442522532542552562643043547541254 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    2 fools passed my wife on bikes today down Mckinnies rd and nearly clipped one..... just as she was thinking glad it was not me that hit one there was chaos everywhere as one of the young boys slammed into a tradesman ute and ended up inside with the driver and his passenger...

My wife stopped to give assistants as the ute driver was in severe shock as he did not know what had just happened... the boy was only 24 years old and lasted only a few minutes before passing.

His mate on the other bike was off to the side with no one offering him any comfort in a state of shock as my wife thinks the kid that died was trying to keep up with the older more experienced rider.

As my wife was trying to clear the roads so the ambo's could get through people were telling my wife off????? F$Łking dickheads!!!!!!

The poor bloke is in a state of shock and this will never leave him.... my wife is deeply affected as she watched the whole thing happen and to see the boy half inside the ute was horrific..!!!!!

You guys just need a change of luck at the moment ...... hope your wife & family comes out of this OK , and also everyone else that was involved that appears unhurt on the outside....

Mic
    Last edited by happygu; 22nd March 2014 at 06:46 PM.
    GU PATROL 2011 Ti, with goodies...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tailgaters are what sh*ts me more than I can express.
    When we lived in the Blue Mountains and worked in Sydney, I used to have my fair share of those nitwits who love to stay less than 2 metres behind you, even though you are cruising at 110km/hr or more.
    I recall one day after a particularly sh*tty day in the office, I was headed up the M4 and had this bloke in a small-ish sporty looking tincan glued up to my tailpipe. I did all the normal good citizen things like moving out to the far left lane, gradually slowing and other "friendly gestures" but to no avail.
    As my blood pressure rose, I reckon the twit was trying to be funny because he only came closer. I fact, he followed me from the middle lane to the far left land and only shortened the gap.

So I increased back up to 110km/hr just to see him even closer. I was driving a manual 3.L Patrol - well kitted on 33's etc and was cruising in 5th at 110.
    When I finally cracked, I jammed the Patrol down into 3rd and dropped clutch. This resulted in me dropping the speed from 110 to probably 70 or so without showing any brake lights.
    It was an absolute pleasure watching the twit swerve and fight the wheel behind me trying to avoid a read-ender that would have all but wiped out his sporty tincan and left him at fault.
    After this, he kept his distance well and faithfully and didn't come anywhere near me on his way back home to mummy!

This is definitely one of those "don't try this at home" things though

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apalsson For This Useful Post:

Avo (23rd March 2014), growler2058 (22nd March 2014), Hodge (22nd March 2014), threedogs (23rd March 2014), Woof (22nd March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by apalsson View Post
    Tailgaters are what sh*ts me more than I can express.
    When we lived in the Blue Mountains and worked in Sydney, I used to have my fair share of those nitwits who love to stay less than 2 metres behind you, even though you are cruising at 110km/hr or more.
    I recall one day after a particularly sh*tty day in the office, I was headed up the M4 and had this bloke in a small-ish sporty looking tincan glued up to my tailpipe. I did all the normal good citizen things like moving out to the far left lane, gradually slowing and other "friendly gestures" but to no avail.
    As my blood pressure rose, I reckon the twit was trying to be funny because he only came closer. I fact, he followed me from the middle lane to the far left land and only shortened the gap.

So I increased back up to 110km/hr just to see him even closer. I was driving a manual 3.L Patrol - well kitted on 33's etc and was cruising in 5th at 110.
    When I finally cracked, I jammed the Patrol down into 3rd and dropped clutch. This resulted in me dropping the speed from 110 to probably 70 or so without showing any brake lights.
    It was an absolute pleasure watching the twit swerve and fight the wheel behind me trying to avoid a read-ender that would have all but wiped out his sporty tincan and left him at fault.
    After this, he kept his distance well and faithfully and didn't come anywhere near me on his way back home to mummy!

This is definitely one of those "don't try this at home" things though
    Gotta love it hey,did the same thing the other day in mine,love making fools sh1t themselves while watching them in the mirror.this is what it's like in the city on the freeway,coming from the country we leave the SAFE distance only to have someone jump in the gap we leave....Bloody city drivers...lol
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yup tailgaters make my blood boil very quickly.
    I don't mind so much at work, since they are playing chicken with all of 30T of truck. My current truck at work, has a very effective exhaust brake. Once that kicks in, no brake lights are on, and the car behind me tickling my tow bar gets a nice little surprise.
    2005 TD42TI

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

threedogs (23rd March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Had a "B" double doing that on the ring road on Friday, I normally just pull the parkers on then if that fails I go slower,,,,,and slower,,,,,,,and slower, all from the left lane.
    Its an offence to sit in the RH lane in Vic on a freeway
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    Its an offence to sit in the RH lane in Vic on a freeway
    Same in NSW

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,319 Times in 6,443 Posts
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So the wife had one of her blonde moments and decided to iron on some transfers using the kitchen table that has a glass top as the base...
    20140324_140123 (Medium).jpg

Nice expensive blonde moment mistake...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pi$$ed off finding out the tile grout at home is actually coloured cement, damn pain in the rear trying to remive it
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oncedisturbed View Post
    Pi$$ed off finding out the tile grout at home is actually coloured cement, damn pain in the rear trying to remive it
    Somebody didn't want them to come off in a hurry. lol - maybe not from your point of view.

Rossco
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,903 Times in 1,096 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dremel have a grout tool, its awesome ripping through the stuff
    2009 GU ST 4.8L AUTO WAGON, 2" OME LIFT, 33" A/T'S, ARB DELUXE BAR, WARN XD9000 WINCH, NARVA 170 SPOTTIES, SCRUB BARS / SIDE STEPS, LONG RANGE TANK, DUALL BATTS, REAR DRAWER SYSTEM, ARB AWNING, KAYMAR REAR WHEEL CARRIER, 3" ZORST

www.swat4x4.com

Page 254 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 1542042442522532542552562643043547541254 ... LastLast