OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 253 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 1532032432512522532542552633033537531253 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 4,651 Times in 3,120 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Metho to soften the glue..
    But up to you..
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,285 Times in 6,437 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy's Accessories View Post
    Metho to soften the glue..
    But up to you..
    Meh. Sharp fingernails and some time to sit and pick the chit off Its harder to pick than a broken nose though.

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 fools passed my wife on bikes today down Mckinnies rd and nearly clipped one..... just as she was thinking glad it was not me that hit one there was chaos everywhere as one of the young boys slammed into a tradesman ute and ended up inside with the driver and his passenger...

My wife stopped to give assistants as the ute driver was in severe shock as he did not know what had just happened... the boy was only 24 years old and lasted only a few minutes before passing.

His mate on the other bike was off to the side with no one offering him any comfort in a state of shock as my wife thinks the kid that died was trying to keep up with the older more experienced rider.

As my wife was trying to clear the roads so the ambo's could get through people were telling my wife off????? F$£king dickheads!!!!!!

The poor bloke is in a state of shock and this will never leave him.... my wife is deeply affected as she watched the whole thing happen and to see the boy half inside the ute was horrific..!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats not good mate hope your wife is ok

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post
    2 fools passed my wife on bikes today down Mckinnies rd and nearly clipped one..... just as she was thinking glad it was not me that hit one there was chaos everywhere as one of the young boys slammed into a tradesman ute and ended up inside with the driver and his passenger...

My wife stopped to give assistants as the ute driver was in severe shock as he did not know what had just happened... the boy was only 24 years old and lasted only a few minutes before passing.

His mate on the other bike was off to the side with no one offering him any comfort in a state of shock as my wife thinks the kid that died was trying to keep up with the older more experienced rider.

As my wife was trying to clear the roads so the ambo's could get through people were telling my wife off????? F$£king dickheads!!!!!!

The poor bloke is in a state of shock and this will never leave him.... my wife is deeply affected as she watched the whole thing happen and to see the boy half inside the ute was horrific..!!!!!
    Jeeezuz H Christ! All the best to Mags mate, that is a horrific thing to witness.
    Let me know if you guys need help with anything.....look after the kids for a while.....

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Drewboyaus For This Useful Post:

Bloodyaussie (22nd March 2014)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post

So THAT's why I got detoured! Bloody hell, hope the missus is ok. That mental scarring after that never heals though.
    I swear, a workmate who lives just there off botanica drive, were talking about the bikes problems their having along that stretch, not even 2 days ago! Another bloke came off, last week too right in front of that bus depot. It's ridiculous...
    2005 TD42TI

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

Bloodyaussie (22nd March 2014)

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is... I am motorcyclist that loves a good ride but these guys are plain f%£$king stupid!!!!!!!

I raced on the track for years ...... the place to do these things.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bloodyaussie For This Useful Post:

Drewboyaus (22nd March 2014), Hodge (22nd March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,651 Times in 3,120 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fark mate. That's not good.

Hope Mrs BA can move on mate.

Feel really sorry for the Ute driver and passenger..
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hear ya mate. I guess, one of them paid for it dearly now... And to top it off, how many families are subsequently affected. His, the other drivers, your own... Just for being there your wife now has to have that image and experience in her head.

On a lesser important somewhat angry (more funny) note from me. Went to grab few pizzas, as we do most sat evenings and they ran out of dough at 5.30 and are closing for the busiest evening of the week...
    2005 TD42TI

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now thats funny... also because Mags was heading down to get Pizza when this happened!!!!!!!

Page 253 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 1532032432512522532542552633033537531253 ... LastLast