OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 218 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 1181682082162172182192202282683187181218 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 4,665 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Daughter dropped iPad and screen is smashed!

Children....they destroy things you like!!!!!
    Best thing for it..
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Daughter dropped iPad and screen is smashed!

Children....they destroy things you like!!!!!
    mate im working with tonight says be thankful yer not a wog you'd be 30k+ out of pocket by the time the first one gets married

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by growler2058 View Post
    mate im working with tonight says be thankful yer not a wog you'd be 30k+ out of pocket by the time the first one gets married
    Bwahahahahahaha

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sooooo I book in to get my A/C sorted. I booked in as im on arvo shift I need my car. $40 to diagnose. No worries sounds good. $300 to service ok not bad. Drop the troll off I ask how long will the diagnosis take. 1/2 hour, ok I walk home and wait for their call to tell me if its worth servicing or if its fubar. 2 hours later I ring to see whats up. Its out of gas. NO F@CKING SH!T!!!!! I knew that! Is it holding pressure, is it a big leak is the compressor stuffed where do we go from here? Dunno cant tell without gas, the compressor looks ok. But a full service will cost $500. WTF! $300 two days ago. So $500 will that fix it and will it be ready at 14:00 as discussed. Hang on ill find out 7minutes on hold............... Nah might not fix it and may not be ready to pick up. Do you wanna rebook or should we start? By this stage im ready to totally lose my cool, like im forkn vibrating ready to pop! Nah mate I better come and pick it up cant take the chance being late for work. Walk back down thank fark its only 31 deg and not yet hit the 40 as predicted (only 15min walk but....). Ring another bloke near home and ask him advice. He says mate I'll vacuum test first if it holds for 10minutes ill gas with dye $150 come back in a week and we'll check for leaks, and fix if required. Can I come in Monday and how long will that take? Yup 08:00 1 1/2 hours max. SOLD see you then. Get to this Reputable by the way national A/C joint. Sooo when do you wanna book it in. I say my names Billy Hunt, not Silly C*** , mate im not spending $500 to find out it doesn't work. Thanks for your help but f@ckofski (had the key by now )

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

Avo (31st January 2014), BigRAWesty (31st January 2014), Clunk (31st January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 805 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some mechanics think people are stupid growler so they reckon its easy money. Unfortunately it's the honest guys that go broke in business because they try to look after the customers

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 93patrol For This Useful Post:

BigRAWesty (31st January 2014), Clunk (31st January 2014), Dales300exc (31st January 2014), growler2058 (31st January 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bloody caravans' driving 20klm below the speed limit on the only road we have to our small town. Then they slow for the corners and oncoming traffic. WTF.
    There are 3 passing opportunities, if a car is heady toward us on one it is not possible so I was stuck behind this beep for the whole way aaarrrgggghhhhhh.
    If you can not drive to the posted speed limit hand your licence in...
    If you are that broke trying to save some money stay home...
    I'm trying to make a living and don't speed but just want to get to the job and get it done.
    I'm old, I'm cranky and I can still drive...
    Rant Rant Rant
    Last edited by macca; 31st January 2014 at 06:00 PM.
    Cheers
    Macca

Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then I read this
    http://www.exploroz.com/Forum/Topic/....aspx%3fpn%3d1
    He wrote:

My Exploring Oz is just about over.

Submitted: Thursday, Jan 30, 2014 at 16:02

Member - Royce

Hi everyone. I hope this doesn't cop an 'off topic'. I'm taking this opportunity to say hooroo to you all. I haven't been very active over the last few years but have been a member ever since the early days of this site.

I have toured Australia to probably equate five full circuits of our beautiful land. For the last 20 years I have taken my school science show www.funshow.com.au to kids all over Oz.

Last year I turned 60, packed up my pushbike into a box and flew to England. A train down to Land's End and then rode my bike the length of UK. 1600ks camping all the way unsupported. Used all my outback skills!

A month after returning, I discovered that I'd done the trip with a massive tumour growing inside me. A big operation to remove the kidney cancer hasn't stopped it. It is back with a vengeance and I only have a few days or weeks left.

I have had a great life and have no regrets. My family of course is very sad. I just wanted to touch base with you all. Some may even remember me from the past. Explore Oz was a lovely way to share and experience others with a like minded interest in the outback, travel and the world around us.

Farewell and happy OzExploring.... Cheer Royce
    Last edited by macca; 31st January 2014 at 06:31 PM.
    Cheers
    Macca

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macca For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (31st January 2014), pearcey (31st January 2014)

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 720 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate what do we say?
    Stay strong which i know you are as it would have taken big BALLS to write what you have
    I`m not to good with this but will pray for you and you family
    sad times Pearcey

Thanks
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pearcey View Post
    Mate what do we say?
    Stay strong which i know you are as it would have taken big BALLS to write what you have
    I`m not to good with this but will pray for you and you family
    sad times Pearcey
    He must be one hell of a bloke.. guess if you know you can deal with it. Still hard to read.
    Cheers
    Macca

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    Bloody caravans' driving 20klm below the speed limit on the only road we have to our small town. Then they slow for the corners and oncoming traffic. WTF.
    There are 3 passing opportunities, if a car is heady toward us on one it is not possible so I was stuck behind this beep for the whole way aaarrrgggghhhhhh.
    If you can not drive to the posted speed limit hand your licence in...
    If you are that broke trying to save some money stay home...
    I'm trying to make a living and don't speed but just want to get to the job and get it done.
    I'm old, I'm cranky and I can still drive...
    Rant Rant Rant
    Then I read this
    http://www.exploroz.com/Forum/Topic/....aspx%3fpn%3d1
    He wrote:

My Exploring Oz is just about over.

Submitted: Thursday, Jan 30, 2014 at 16:02

Member - Royce

Hi everyone. I hope this doesn't cop an 'off topic'. I'm taking this opportunity to say hooroo to you all. I haven't been very active over the last few years but have been a member ever since the early days of this site.

I have toured Australia to probably equate five full circuits of our beautiful land. For the last 20 years I have taken my school science show www.funshow.com.au to kids all over Oz.

Last year I turned 60, packed up my pushbike into a box and flew to England. A train down to Land's End and then rode my bike the length of UK. 1600ks camping all the way unsupported. Used all my outback skills!

A month after returning, I discovered that I'd done the trip with a massive tumour growing inside me. A big operation to remove the kidney cancer hasn't stopped it. It is back with a vengeance and I only have a few days or weeks left.

I have had a great life and have no regrets. My family of course is very sad. I just wanted to touch base with you all. Some may even remember me from the past. Explore Oz was a lovely way to share and experience others with a like minded interest in the outback, travel and the world around us.

Farewell and happy OzExploring.... Cheer Royce
    He must be one hell of a bloke.. guess if you know you can deal with it. Still hard to read.
    Jeez mate, they must have been at a stand still if you had time to write and read all of this

Page 218 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 1181682082162172182192202282683187181218 ... LastLast