OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 18 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028681185181018 ... LastLast

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 4,670 Times in 3,128 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is sickening Parksy. I feel for you guys and hopefully soon you guys can move on and leave that bag of puss.

With a comment like that has child abuse been put forward? My guts are turning thinking of what he might be doing with a comment like that..

Kallen Westbrook
    Owner of
    Westy's Accessories
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRAWesty For This Useful Post:

Parksy (16th June 2013)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somebody on another forum, who is also a member on this forum suggested that they start a 'Bitumen Only' Section - just for me. PML.

Well, it's almost true, but I did take Grunt out for a bit of bush pin striping today, and did manage to put it in low 4 - after I found it hidden under the NP stubby holder. lol
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DX grunt For This Useful Post:

93patrol (16th June 2013), MEGOMONSTER (16th June 2013), MudRunnerTD (17th June 2013), Woof (16th June 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DX grunt View Post
    Somebody on another forum, who is also a member on this forum suggested that they start a 'Bitumen Only' Section - just for me. PML.

Well, it's almost true, but I did take Grunt out for a bit of bush pin striping today, and did manage to put it in low 4 - after I found it hidden under the NP stubby holder. lol
    Eject him.
    Press the bloody button.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371375160.203592.jpg
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGOMONSTER View Post
    Eject him.
    Press the bloody button.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371375160.203592.jpg
    Nah. He's a good bloke. Musta forgot to take his meds. lol.
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 805 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or maybe he took his meds in the right order this time and is coherent for the first time in his life

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app
    Last edited by 93patrol; 16th June 2013 at 10:16 PM.

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My son has been sick all weekend and today he is still not ready for child care so I am stuck at home as the weather is calling for rain.

Got a client who is a pain in the ass and they are texting me hassling about doing gardening at there daughters place??

And now to top it off I am feeling a bit headachy and hope to hell I am not coming down with something..... bloody hell!!!!

Got 3 big jobs on this week in between regular work before I take my holidays... oh well at least for me it is an option.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My GME TX6100 has failed me, the battery terminal has lost it's spring therefore not touching the battery itself. It still works but only if you squeeze it.
    Now I need to find the proof of purchase and send it off to get repaired under warranty.
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,049 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGOMONSTER View Post
    My GME TX6100 has failed me, the battery terminal has lost it's spring therefore not touching the battery itself. It still works but only if you squeeze it.
    Now I need to find the proof of purchase and send it off to get repaired under warranty.
    Most places should be able to look up your serial number and get purchase date.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 805 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyaussie View Post

Got a client who is a pain in the ass and they are texting me hassling about doing gardening at there daughters place??

And now to top it off I am feeling a bit headachy and hope to hell I am not coming down with something..... bloody hell!!!!
    I have one of these shite clients want everything for nothing and its a cashy as well which makes it worse because we have agreed on a price and now they want to change stuff and keep the same price but more work for me. Bastards. I ll just do what we agreed in the first instance and the rest they can find someone else to do it I Am on my holidays I don't need the cash but its nice for a bit extra.

To top it off I lost 100 skins today at the shops and it long gone. Fell out of my pocket when I grabbed my phone out feck it makes me irate. EXCESSIVE EXPLETIVES

And now I have a cold gee life is good

Guns don't kill people, people with mustachios kill people

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got to love that hey..... nothing worse than realising you lost cash..

I have had clients that a price was agreed on and even asked about certain extra things and they have said no not included then when the job is almost finished they then try to add those extras... pricks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bloodyaussie For This Useful Post:

93patrol (17th June 2013)

Page 18 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028681185181018 ... LastLast