OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 169 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 691191591671681691701711792192696691169 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 12,953 Times in 6,829 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time to go driving around in the troll clunky bulbar V cockhe@ds

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

Clunk (9th November 2013)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by growler2058 View Post
    Time to go driving around in the troll clunky bulbar V cockhe@ds
    thought about it a few times

Thanks
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben-e-boy View Post
    Callous wanker.....
    thats me!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnut View Post
    A friend just told me that his son was carjacked at knifepoint in Thomastown, a few months ago. The young bloke filed a report with the police and a claim with his insurance company. The car was found, badly damaged the next day, but the insurance company won't pay out, because there were no witnesses. What a load. I know this young fellow, and he is decent and a hard worker. He even hired a lawyer to try and get the insurance company to do the right and honourable thing, but has been unsuccessful.
    Mate, that isn't right.
    Police report should be all that is needed. How many witnesses are there to a car theft? Rarely any. Otherwise the cops would charge him with making a false report and/or insurance fraud.
    I'd get a better lawyer........

Should also name and shame the insurance company.
    Last edited by Drewboyaus; 9th November 2013 at 08:22 PM.

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,354 Times in 3,172 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I know it sounds cowardly, but would if I knew the full facts. But it is only word of mouth and as far as I'm aware, he is still fighting for his money. Maybe he should give A Current Affair a buzz.
    Last edited by mudnut; 9th November 2013 at 08:46 PM.
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I know it sounds cowardly, but would if I knew the full facts. But it is only word of mouth and as far as I'm aware, he is still fighting for his money. Maybe he should give A Current Affair a buzz.
    definitely not right................. I know insurance companies really hate paying anything out but is there something else to this that you haven't been told?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,354 Times in 3,172 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, well that's the thing, isn't it. I only know what I've been told, which was enough to make me vent on this thread. It will be interesting to hear of the outcome.
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, well that's the thing, isn't it. I only know what I've been told, which was enough to make me vent on this thread. It will be interesting to hear of the outcome.
    i really hope its not one of those stupid scenarios where the guy missed a payment or something if he was paying the insurance monthly................ it sucks but it does happen

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

mudnut (9th November 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,158 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Camping trip to levuka this weekend has be canceled, not going to Coffs next weekend due to other commitments, can't go on the straddie trip due to moving house, I missed the trip down to Victoria and have hardly been camping at all this year. I love getting out and amongst it not getting too is getting a little annoying.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    had the local indigenous boys tearing up the street on 4 trails bike since 2 am this morning........ cops were having fun trying to chase them down to no avail. Well 1 of the bikes carrying 2 boys had their comeuppance just over an hour ago. They got hit by a car as they were yet again cutting the corners and driving over peoples lawns, .......... poor woman driver didnt see them. They had no protective gear on and wearing a t-shirt over their heads with holes cut out for them to see out of.
    I heard the bang and went out side to find 2 kids on the floor unconscious with a couple of ladies tending to them. The 3 others riders were hurling abuse at the women, until they saw me and another guy heading their way. They jumped back on their bikes and took off in different directions, leaving their 2 mates lying on the ground. The 2 boys regained consciousness, then took off down the road before the cops and ambulance turned, both of them pretty cut up and bloody. Last I saw was them jumping into another families car and heading off down the street....... couple of minutes later, all the services appear, and hour later after speaking to the cops, we hear over their radio that there had been another accident involving a trails bike and car............ may have been one of the others who took off, who know but call me a callous wanker if you want but I bloody hope it was. And no not because theyre indigenous but because this has been going on for the last three years but no ones been able to identify them or catch them and there's been a few close calls over the years, plus the fact that its a very family area with kids riding bikes etc etc
    What the hell is the matter with these dick heads, sun's gone down and the morons are at it again, no lights on their bikes either and just narrowly missed getting hit by a bus.......... I'm in absolute disbelief of the disregard these idiots have for their own lives and other people's safety...... The fuzz have been called

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

93patrol (11th November 2013), Woof (11th November 2013)

Page 169 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 691191591671681691701711792192696691169 ... LastLast