OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 153 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 531031431511521531541551632032536531153 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,275 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    With all this wind and rain we've had a hell of a time at work over the last few days (powerlines). Very little sleep running around putting everyone back on, taking trees off lines and services and yet...
    There is some ungrateful sobs out there.
    While a lot of customers are nice, thankful offer a drink or warm coffee. Others... are unbelievable to deal with. Form the moment we rocked up to their place, we cop abuse for taking so long, and why "our" lines failed, when THEIR bloody tree fell across the line in the first place. Or worse, when the HUGE tree in their property took out the mains and took the whole street or feeder off. Very frustrating, and makes you feel so low. Like I really want to be away from my family, and in wind and rain at 3AM in the morning copping abuse from some low life, because his power is off and he cannot play GTA5. It's as if I control weather...
    Even though the $ is good, no more for me for a while. Told work to stick it. Don't call me outside of my usual working hours. Need a mental break more than anything.
    * End rant *
    With this weather I have been thinking about you mate... my brother in law has no power as a council tree fell on the lines and damaged there house its not a quick fix as the house has to be repaired first then the line can be attached.

They have been very patient but the council has been very rude to them.... all the trades people have been good but are stretched to there limits.

With todays weather there will be many more days ahead for you!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGOMONSTER View Post
    Today, probably nothing. Lol
    Well thats a nice change then
    ------------
    2008 GU 3.0 CRD Auto - Life's too short to eat bad food.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well after paying a roofer to replace some tiles rudely ripped off by the wind the other night (for the 3rd time) and have had 3 people say there is a building fault, I stood there listening to this muppet of a builder feed us lines about 'not our problem' blah blah blah.
    ------------

Thanks
    Thanked 5,115 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Well thats a nice change then
    Even getting to the car and having a dead flat tyre. All fixed now.
    2011 GU8 ST 3.0 CRD, ARB Bullbar with IPF spotties, scrub bars and side steps, Snorkel, Dual Battery system, Waeco fridge, Turbo Timer, ARB Roof Rack with 5 IPF spotties across the front, Custom full Leather Bucket seats, DPchip, 3" Taipan exhaust, ARE Intercooler & scoop, Autron EGT/Boost and dual volt gauges, ARB front locker.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGOMONSTER View Post
    Even getting to the car and having a dead flat tyre. All fixed now.
    That sucks.... nah if it was a vacuum cleaner well that sucks .... that blows um closer but still.... nah... oh wait that must've been a let down Yeah I know but I couldn't resist
    ------------

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Drew For This Useful Post:

taslucas (2nd October 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @ Hodge just pass them off as ingrates until they 've walked a mile in your shoes who are we to comment..
    Keep up the good work certainly get a hot coffee or Milo here that's for sure, How dare they GGRRrrrrrrr
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Patrol God
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 3,143 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the sympathy fellas!! Glad it's all behind us now long day today, but but good weather meant managed to clean up pretty much all that the wind threw our way.
    On the angry side, get home today and our heater is playing up and it's an absolute bitch to get to as it's under the roof and it's a 2 storey house. Oh well... time for a few stubbies.
    2005 TD42TI

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got back from a few days hunting in the high country - Alpine National park . Frustrating to hear every night shots fired inside the park and on departure a dog crew working an area of the park also . Parks staff/ DSE are not doing enough in my book . Its a worry when you do the right thing and park near the gates and walk in , when you come back what state your vehicle will be in . The high country is becoming the ' wild west ' from what I have seen . The state of a couple of the campsites I seen also were disgraceful . My vent for the day ...
    The price of excellence is dicipline , the cost of mediocrity is dissapointment .

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @, Boots just more fodder for Parks to close the area ,
    Its not that hard to keep a camp clean, just make sure your fire is out and pick up all your rubbish.
    Too bad you couldn't get rego numbers
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Patrol Guru
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is only a minor whinge but my hands are sore the breathing filter is full of sweat and paint dust :cleaning old paint off chequer plate with the wire brush is the pits 2nd tray in as many weeks wet season shuties I hate then .Unfornately they are family patrols otherwise I would gladly pay $750 for a sand blast ,GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    U have 4 choices in life :U can like it; lump it; love it or shove it, take your pick and stick to it !

Page 153 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 531031431511521531541551632032536531153 ... LastLast