OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 13 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523631135131013 ... LastLast

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 1,627 Times in 1,041 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Ohhhhhh and praytell who might that be!!!!!/???? LOL

Tapped on crappola MC
    Well i'd really like too but.......... I'm no snitch, but i can give you a hint.......

They're a member of this forum !!!!! AND i can say this, they sing this song
    http://youtu.be/HNTxr2NJHa0

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW that song makes me angry !! Lol

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not so much angry but ticked why ppl dont put their area on the signature, Don't want a house number just general area eg Melb, Geelong. Nth Vic.
    frustrates me no end. rant over. med time
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going into work this morning only to find all my vid fill that I use for packaging all used up by the night shift

Our manager expects us to take the extra time to protect the fragile products we send out but can't organise for our packing material to arrive before we run out.

He said it wasn't his fault this time, but its a common occurrence we always run out of boxes and packing material

Pretty said when you company runs out of logo's boxes and you have to raid boxes off the shelf that the products come in just so you can send a order out to the customer.

I need a new job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,430 Times in 6,262 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My 2IC is away so I am acting 2IC at the moment and the attitude of the other workers and my manager when things get busy is Terrible. Feel like I'm the only one in the place doing any work!
    And don't get me started on sales reps! Had one in today who said he was going to give us some training on his products, I said no sorry were too busy but come back and we will do it another time, my manager comes out and says no this will be good lets do it. Meanwhile I've got the ute loaded ready to deliver to waiting customers and I've got a crap load of quotes pending on my desk but I'm expected to listen to sales reps? Bull crap!

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    And don't get me started on sales reps! Had one in today who said he was going to give us some training on his products, I said no sorry were too busy but come back and we will do it another time, my manager comes out and says no this will be good lets do it. Meanwhile I've got the ute loaded ready to deliver to waiting customers and I've got a crap load of quotes pending on my desk but I'm expected to listen to sales reps? Bull crap!

Pretty rude not to pre-arrange it......
    That's just poor form and stupid on the reps behalf because now all you remember is what a PITA they were, not how useful the product might have been.....

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap....

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    My 2IC is away so I am acting 2IC at the moment and the attitude of the other workers and my manager when things get busy is Terrible. Feel like I'm the only one in the place doing any work!

Not good mate........ Where was the rep from?

All our reps organise times beforehand before visiting the wholesalers, just common courtesy.

Tapped out on the phone MC

Thanks
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dickhead who thought it would be a good idea to walk out in front of me on a dimly lit street wearing really dark clothes, when driving home from work tonight. Swerved and missed him he then had the audacity to slap the passenger side of the Qs bonnet and hurl abuse......... I shan't repeat his or my words but I wish I hadn't of swerved now, would of been one less hoodie wearing tosser in the world.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

93patrol (14th June 2013)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    Dickhead who thought it would be a good idea to walk out in front of me on a dimly lit street wearing really dark clothes, when driving home from work tonight. Swerved and missed him he then had the audacity to slap the passenger side of the Qs bonnet and hurl abuse......... I shan't repeat his or my words but I wish I hadn't of swerved now, would of been one less hoodie wearing tosser in the world.

Really?? I mean really ?? Theres 2 things i would have done mate, firstly this happens to me occasionally when i'm reversing cars out of my shop and some peanut decides to walk past and have a go is i get out of the car and give them a mouth full. Secondly if its on a dark street with no one is around and they hit my car i ask them if they want to join the Club Lock

Thanks
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Trust me mate, I stopped, ordinarily I wouldn't have got out the car as I'm usually a placid sort of bloke, don't get riled up quickly but this prick jjust got me on the wrong day. He didn't hang around too long................. I really dislike altercations, get the shakes big time afterwards lol

Tapping on the Tab via MC
    Last edited by Clunk; 14th June 2013 at 12:16 AM.

Page 13 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523631135131013 ... LastLast