OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1188 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 18868810881138117811861187118811891190119812381288 ... LastLast
Results 11,871 to 11,880 of 14473

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 3,717 Times in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sooty_10 View Post
    If you get a speeding fine for less than 10km/h and haven't had another within 12months you can write a letter and ask for an official warning. Doesn't cost a thing. I've done it multiple times for myself and my wife.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate.

I've done it twice, but I thought it was within a 2 years. I'll put one in any way.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 565 Posts
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The way our council preserve the road side verge out the front of our place, let alone grading the road in these dry conditions. So much for clean drinking water.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 GU WAG ST Manual CRD - To do the job

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bidja For This Useful Post:

PeeBee (30th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,350 Times in 3,168 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The roads were never designed to carry such heavy loads as you can see by the way the road base has subsided. Since the video was published a new method of repair has been employed, so it will be interesting to see if it lasts. It never should have got so bad in the first place. The tyre shops and mechanics are loving the extra business the roads have generated for them.
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

PeeBee (30th September 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well that sort of killed the excitement of coming home from holidays. Some low life’s broke in to the house and pinched some random items. Gone is jewellery, including my mums wedding ring and my dads ring. Also my gold neck chain and wrist chain and dress watch. The really annoying thing is that presents bought in advance for grandchildren for Christmas have also been taken. For some reason they also stole our blankets and pillows from the bed. I don’t have the vocabulary to describe my thoughts of thee peeps. Some people can just ask for the return of items of sentimental value like dads and mums jewellery but I cant. I just have hatred for these %@$^@&#$.
    42789215_2000299250048760_1482755961939558400_n.jpg42843716_2000299196715432_8977884784390832128_n.jpg
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jeez mate... what an absolute Bummer
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,299 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the evil twin View Post
    Jeez mate... what an absolute Bummer
    Lucky thing was that because we were doing the wildflower tag a longs all my computer laptops and photographic was with me. We help out each year with this. Mum and dads jewellery going is annoying but the grandkids presents and teddy bear I just can’t get my head around. Anyway all over now and moving forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 GU IV ST 3.0. Snorkel. Roof rack. Awning. Spots. Welded I/C. Dual batteries & VSR. UHF. Barn door hinge extension. Roof top spot lights. Rear drawers. 2" lift. NADS. EGT and boost gauges. Trans temp and water temp gauges. Provent 200 catch can. Rear ladder

And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time. And lost in space... and meaning.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Utter scumbags .

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,261 Times in 6,427 Posts
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4bye4 View Post
    Well that sort of killed the excitement of coming home from holidays. Some low life’s broke in to the house and pinched some random items. Gone is jewellery, including my mums wedding ring and my dads ring. Also my gold neck chain and wrist chain and dress watch. The really annoying thing is that presents bought in advance for grandchildren for Christmas have also been taken. For some reason they also stole our blankets and pillows from the bed. I don’t have the vocabulary to describe my thoughts of thee peeps. Some people can just ask for the return of items of sentimental value like dads and mums jewellery but I cant. I just have hatred for these %@$^@&#$.
    Sorry to hear this mate. These thieves were probably homeless or squatters. Similar happened to our beach house we had. We had squatters there and they were using blankets and pillows that were not ours.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

4bye4 (1st October 2018)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    Rossco, its about containing the vehicle within the road corridor, and on separated carriageways keeping the vehicles from head on collisions. Nothing to do with road quality. The advert that Vicroad ran recently shows how effective they are, make a mess of the car but pull it up for sure. Someone has to survey the areas to determine where the risk of greatest carnage might take place, and then install a barrier to that location. Pretty hard thing to do. I have not been down Portland way for ages, but from memory could see how this campaign might end up blowing out for sure.
    Phil they are just pouring them up everywhere. Perfect example Calder freeway towards Bendigo. Never been a head on incident in its history. The middle strip is well wide enough to contain most. It's not needed up that way. I agree they are needed in some spots but on this particular stretch they have actually installed it that close to the road that when a recent accident closed a lane they had to close while highway as the emergency lane is gone and barriers are to close to let anything past

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by matfew View Post
    Phil they are just pouring them up everywhere. Perfect example Calder freeway towards Bendigo. Never been a head on incident in its history. The middle strip is well wide enough to contain most. It's not needed up that way. I agree they are needed in some spots but on this particular stretch they have actually installed it that close to the road that when a recent accident closed a lane they had to close while highway as the emergency lane is gone and barriers are to close to let anything past

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Matty, I hear you, and I am not the one rolling them out, nor the one deciding where they are going. I agree that some of the spots appear crazy, but maybe the govt has allocated funding by region and they are going in regardless to spend the money. What is funny though, is no sooner is one installed that someone runs into it and it needs repairs. I have seen this up Shepparton way, and going down the freeway to Warragul also. Based on what I see on the promo advert, they work well, certainly better than armco railing, so if they save one life, money well spent.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

matfew (1st October 2018)

Page 1188 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 18868810881138117811861187118811891190119812381288 ... LastLast