OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1039 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 39539939989102910371038103910401041104910891139 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,390 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 20,772 Times in 8,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bunnings staff!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (10th August 2017)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If there was a zombie apocalypse and you had to venture into your local supermarket infested with zombies for food then take a Bunnings staff member with you!

Those guys are amazing at dodging isles with customers!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (10th August 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I finally caught one and asked where I can find sail track extrusion.

Nah mate we don't have those things.

But it's on your website mate.

Nah this is Eltham Bunnings, tiny mate, we don't have that stuff here.

I finally find the extrusion section and there's 3 shelves of sail track extrusion!

They don't even try to help you anymore!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (9th August 2017), Winnie (9th August 2017)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,748 Times in 2,688 Posts
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AB, they are probably working on the principal of teach a man to fish and he won't go hungry for life, instead of hand feeding you a meal then you becoming reliant on their exceptional customer skill. I am sure you can align with this simple principle? At least thats what i am guessing as I find the number of customer assistants decreasing, however have a better than 50% strike rate get directed to the right spot in the store.

Good night

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

dom14 (9th August 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,430 Times in 6,262 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They are shocking mate! I spent just over a grand there on Sunday and could not get anybody to help me at all!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reminds me of a technician that we had come over from Germany to do some in house training on some machines , he forgot his euro to OZ power adapter so he could charge his phone and laptop computer .
    He had pretty good English and asked at the motel desk where he could buy one and was told to walk down the street to Big W which wasn't far , he walks in the door gets greeted with a hello sir how are etc he replies ok and keeps going to the electrical section because it was marked with a big sign and starts looking for the adaptors but couldn't find them.
    He found a young guy stacking shelves and explained what he wanted but the guy said no they don't sell them .
    As he was walking out the door the greeter seen the expression on his face and asked if he was ok , to which he replied he was amazed that a store like this didn't sell euro to oz power adapters , the greeter assured him they did and pointed out exactly where they were .
    He went over found them and grabbed one , went and found the guy he spoke to who was bent over stacking shelves and promptly gave him a swift kick in the arse , when the guy picked himself up and turned around the German guy held up the adaptor , smiled and walked away leaving the guy with a shocked/surprised look on his face .

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GQtdauto For This Useful Post:

dom14 (9th August 2017), mudnut (9th August 2017), PeeBee (9th August 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    I finally caught one and asked where I can find sail track extrusion.

Nah mate we don't have those things.

But it's on your website mate.

Nah this is Eltham Bunnings, tiny mate, we don't have that stuff here.

I finally find the extrusion section and there's 3 shelves of sail track extrusion!

They don't even try to help you anymore!!

I can't say I've experienced it around here, recently. They tend to hire young chicks that smile at you with a greeting even though they may not know
    about the products. They have cut down staff numbers by the looks of it, but can't say I've experienced rude behaviour as they tend
    not to hire people like that. The guys who don't know stuff are usually trained to say they don't know and point to a guy who knows the stuff. Last time I experienced rude behaviour was some good ten years ago in Epping, where the guy didn't believe
    me when I went back to complain about a missing filter candle in one of the water filters I bought from them.
    I gave him a choice of taking back the filter or give me a new filter candle in which he took the latter option.
    Even the older retiried tradies they hire are helpful rather than grumpy, and not to mention they know their stuff. I specifically chase the older guys 'cos
    they always give good advice to save money and time. Chicks are always helpful whether they know the stuff or not.

Sorry about the 'trolling'. I don't work for Bunnings, but I think you ended up with a bloke who managed to squeeze through their hiring etiquette.
    RB30, some 2-3 inch lift auxiliary LPG tanks
    Few more mods on the way
    http://www.worldwildlife.org/species/tiger
    https://www.panthera.org/
    Cheetah Outreach

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dom14 View Post
    I can't say I've experienced it around here, recently. They tend to hire young chicks that smile at you with a greeting even though they may not know
    about the products. They have cut down staff numbers by the looks of it, but can't say I've experienced rude behaviour as they tend
    not to hire people like that. The guys who don't know stuff are usually trained to say they don't know and point to a guy who knows the stuff. Last time I experienced rude behaviour was some good ten years ago in Epping, where the guy didn't believe
    me when I went back to complain about a missing filter candle in one of the water filters I bought from them.
    I gave him a choice of taking back the filter or give me a new filter candle in which he took the latter option.
    Even the older retiried tradies they hire are helpful rather than grumpy, and not to mention they know their stuff. I specifically chase the older guys 'cos
    they always give good advice to save money and time. Chicks are always helpful whether they know the stuff or not.

Sorry about the 'trolling'. I don't work for Bunnings, but I think you ended up with a bloke who managed to squeeze through their hiring etiquette.
    hey Dom troll all you want..i had you on the ignore list but i seem to still have to click every now and then to see what it is now you are talking about...
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dom14 View Post

When they first opened here they were good with their staff hiring no problem at all , but slowly over the years they have become exactly what AB is describing , there are two older staff that no one who's asked them a question once will go near them on a subsequent visit .
    You used to get a hello can I help you within 2-5 minutes of entering , now you spend 10 trying to find someone , what was their strong point was service but not now .
    I used to manage a hardware store and would sack three quarters of the local staff if they had worked for me , been to many Bunnings stores around the country and some are better than others with regards to service and range .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GQtdauto For This Useful Post:

dom14 (9th August 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GQtdauto View Post
    When they first opened here they were good with their staff hiring no problem at all , but slowly over the years they have become exactly what AB is describing , there are two older staff that no one who's asked them a question once will go near them on a subsequent visit .
    You used to get a hello can I help you within 2-5 minutes of entering , now you spend 10 trying to find someone , what was their strong point was service but not now .
    I used to manage a hardware store and would sack three quarters of the local staff if they had worked for me , been to many Bunnings stores around the country and some are better than others with regards to service and range .
    Probably the manager is not doing a good job in that Bunnings store. Last time I went to Bunnings Eltham was some five years ago. Sunday is probably not the best time to get the best customer service there 'cos it's pretty jam-packed with customers.
    It's a pity Masters went under. They've been competing well while reducing the weekend crowd.
    We need a good competitor for Bunnings. When there's a good competitor, they improve their game.
    Bunnings here turned "super nice" and extended their hours when Masters were around.
    Last edited by dom14; 9th August 2017 at 09:33 PM.
    RB30, some 2-3 inch lift auxiliary LPG tanks
    Few more mods on the way
    http://www.worldwildlife.org/species/tiger
    https://www.panthera.org/
    Cheetah Outreach

Page 1039 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 39539939989102910371038103910401041104910891139 ... LastLast