OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 103 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 12,428 Times in 6,262 Posts
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewboyaus View Post
    I'd be surprised if it isn't something to do with P plates..........
    That said it's rubbish that Affinity would behave that way given they heavily promote themselves within the industry......
    I'd be half tempted to have a whinge to 4WD Victoria and see what they have to say.

Tip tip tip......tap tap tap....
    If that's their reason (which I suspect it is) then they should just say so

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd be surprised if it isn't something to do with P plates..........
    That said it's rubbish that Affinity would behave that way given they heavily promote themselves within the industry......
    I'd be half tempted to have a whinge to 4WD Victoria and see what they have to say.

Yeah thought both those things too to be honest. Most likely the "P" Plate is the biggest problem. did you list it as a Turbo Diesel or list the type of Turbo and brand of Intercooler? that might also have scared them off given your "P" Plate.

If you were a member of 4wd Vic i'd be giving them a call for sure!! They will be Pissed! not sure they will care as much if your not a Club member though as the logic is that if your a member of a club and the Association then your a responsible 4wd owner
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,665 Times in 3,125 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by firm351 View Post
    Got a quote for $5500 to repair now to see if insurance will give me a payout so I can get a rear bar fitted instead of a new bumper.
    When I had my bull bar replaced they got a quote for a alloy bar at $2200.. I said to them a Arb steel winch bar is only $1600. They said no worries and installed it all..
    So don't get the cash, unless they refuse to change it.. They should go the aftermarket if it's cheaper.. And install it for you..
    Cheers
    Kallen Westbrook

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
    Insurance company just rang to let me know that my car is not insured for agreed value anymore but market value.
    Looking for a new insurance company now.
    And THAT is exactly what happened to Frank cept I wasn't aware. (Small print and all) AAMI Agreed Value has to physically be negotiated EVERY time your policy renews OR you drop to market value ..... Won't be making that mistake with Seamus

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app
    NISSANS Rulz .... "Amelia" the 2006 4.2ltr Patrol Ute & "Seamus" the 2008 3ltr Patrol Wagon

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    WOW! Really! WOW!!

Very surprised! Given they provide a specific 4WD Cover i am shocked mate! they provide cover for 4wd clubs all over the place and have a deal with 4WD VIC to cover members.

Give AAMI a call mate, no complaints about them here.
    Im also with AAMI, they have been petty good to me this far, not that i have actually had to make a claim though.
    1999 GU DUAL FUEL 4.5 - 2" OME - 33's KM2s - SNORKEL - CUSTOM DINTS.... Goes by the name Candy (the car not me )

Thanks
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    WOW! Really! WOW!!

Very surprised! Given they provide a specific 4WD Cover i am shocked mate! they provide cover for 4wd clubs all over the place and have a deal with 4WD VIC to cover members.

Give AAMI a call mate, no complaints about them here.
    Just spoke to them and their reasoning is because their underwriter, CGU, changed their policies in the last few months and have said that if the value of the modifications and accessories exceeds 100% of the value of the vehicle they will not touch it. I suggest you check they haven't changed yours without you knowing.
    I said they would be losing so many potential customers especially with older vehicles and he said they are coming across the problem very often. Well they should change something!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

Clunk (3rd September 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just spoke to them and their reasoning is because their underwriter, CGU, changed their policies in the last few months and have said that if the value of the modifications and accessories exceeds 100% of the value of the vehicle they will not touch it. I suggest you check they haven't changed yours without you knowing.
    And the problem is??
    If you're paying for agreed value and accessories you're paying for that risk in your policy.....
    I'm not understanding how that affects their policy's or ability to insure.....
    I'm with Shannon's and they have been good. They cover everything except recovery from a river.

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Commodore is playing up!!! Backfiring its litte a!s off and stalling!!!

I want my Patrol back!!!
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And the problem is??
    If you're paying for agreed value and accessories you're paying for that risk in your policy.....
    I'm not understanding how that affects their policy's or ability to insure.....
    I'm with Shannon's and they have been good. They cover everything except recovery from a river.

Shannon's will not touch drivers under 25 years old, I tried them today.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,525 Times in 887 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shannon's will not touch drivers under 25 years old, I tried them today.
    Bugger!

1997 GQ Patrol RX, TB42E. Mods: OME 2" lift, 33" BFG KM2'S, ARB winch bar & reconditioned X9 Superwinch, IPF 900 spotties HID conversion, ARB side steps and scrub bars, Kaymar rear step & spare wheel carrier & jerry holder, Rear 55W LED worklight, Safari Snorkel, 147L LRA tank, Extended diff breathers, dual batteries, GME UHF, Home built drawer and fridge slide, ARB 60L fridge.

Page 103 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... LastLast