OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1364 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 364864126413141354136213631364136513661374 ... LastLast
Results 13,631 to 13,640 of 13821

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

  1. #13631
    Legendary jay see's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,889
    Thanks
    3,889
    Thanked 2,967 Times in 1,695 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A little disappointed with Sparesbox and the courier company. Spares didn't make any attempt to cover what it is and the courier left it right in front of the door in full view, where Australia Post left me a "you have a parcel" slip for a $200 pair of boot that I brought that are probably in one of those white post envelopes.

    Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

    rusty_nail (29th July 2021)

  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many

     

  4. #13632
    Daily Lurker rusty_nail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Yarra Valley, Vic
    Posts
    5,764
    Thanks
    8,382
    Thanked 6,036 Times in 2,583 Posts
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    A little disappointed with Sparesbox and the courier company. Spares didn't make any attempt to cover what it is and the courier left it right in front of the door in full view, where Australia Post left me a "you have a parcel" slip for a $200 pair of boot that I brought that are probably in one of those white post envelopes.

    Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    Yep that's very average mate

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    I got red dust in my veins.

    Check out My Rig here: Broken

    Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

    jay see (29th July 2021)

  6. #13633
    Expert Mickhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    292
    Thanked 294 Times in 154 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    A little disappointed with Sparesbox and the courier company. Spares didn't make any attempt to cover what it is and the courier left it right in front of the door in full view, where Australia Post left me a "you have a parcel" slip for a $200 pair of boot that I brought that are probably in one of those white post envelopes.

    Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    If you did not sign for it tell them it never arrived and get another one for free for the rear bumper ����

  7. #13634
    Patrol God
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,310
    Thanks
    5,170
    Thanked 5,449 Times in 2,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I see a shiny object fly up in the air and then to the side up ahead. Yes , it was a solar panel at 80kmh plus the decent wind gusts we've been having here ...
    The metro ring road suddenly comes to a grinding halt, as a car in front of me quickly swerves to the left in panic. Pull over to see if all is well.
    All is well fortunately. But the primary reason is just about unbelievable.
    A solar panel that was silliconed onto the roof rack flew off the car and hit 2 other vehicles ...
    Yes , I repeat , silliconed onto the roof. No spelling error there folks . Silliconed. 1.5m x 1m panel siliconed onto the roof. Not even a roof rack. Just a plain flat roof... The intelligence level here is at question.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    2005 TD42TI

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

    Cremulator (1st August 2021), Mickhead (2nd August 2021), mudnut (31st July 2021), Rossco (1st August 2021), rusty_nail (31st July 2021), TPC (31st July 2021)

  9. #13635
    Legendary jay see's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    3,889
    Thanks
    3,889
    Thanked 2,967 Times in 1,695 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickhead View Post
    If you did not sign for it tell them it never arrived and get another one for free for the rear bumper ������������
    Very very tempting , but I couldn't

    Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

  10. #13636
    Expert Mickhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    292
    Thanked 294 Times in 154 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    I see a shiny object fly up in the air and then to the side up ahead. Yes , it was a solar panel at 80kmh plus the decent wind gusts we've been having here ...
    The metro ring road suddenly comes to a grinding halt, as a car in front of me quickly swerves to the left in panic. Pull over to see if all is well.
    All is well fortunately. But the primary reason is just about unbelievable.
    A solar panel that was silliconed onto the roof rack flew off the car and hit 2 other vehicles ...
    Yes , I repeat , silliconed onto the roof. No spelling error there folks . Silliconed. 1.5m x 1m panel siliconed onto the roof. Not even a roof rack. Just a plain flat roof... The intelligence level here is at question.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    There is no way I would ever properly prepare the surface of my roof and my solar panel and then silicone it on with a full thick bead all the way around. Why? Because it would be near on impossible to remove it in the future 🤪🤪🤪

  11. #13637
    Patrol Freak BillsGU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Thurgoona
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 548 Times in 354 Posts
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickhead View Post
    Why? Because it would be near on impossible to remove it in the future 浪浪浪
    Nah - it's easy to remove it. Just take it for a drive down the road and make sure Hodge is behind you!!

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BillsGU For This Useful Post:

    Hodge (2nd August 2021), Mickhead (4th August 2021), rusty_nail (2nd August 2021)

  13. #13638
    Patrol Freak jff45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Morayfield, QLD
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 826 Times in 519 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickhead View Post
    There is no way I would ever properly prepare the surface of my roof and my solar panel and then silicone it on with a full thick bead all the way around. Why? Because it would be near on impossible to remove it in the future 🤪🤪🤪
    I have to agree with this. Like a lot of caravaners I have my solar panel supports glued on with Sikaflex. Iíve never heard of anyone screwing them on through the roof of the van.
    Took me a weekend to remove the supporting brackets of 1 panel to go to a bigger size. Had to cut them off with piano wire and spent hours with a caramel wheel to get the stuff off.
    John

    2001 GUII TI 4500 - Now converted to TD42T auto with Nomad valve body

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to jff45 For This Useful Post:

    Winnie (2nd August 2021)

  15. #13639
    Patrol God
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    6,310
    Thanks
    5,170
    Thanked 5,449 Times in 2,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Madness !!! Let me know where you blokes are , so I can avoid being beheaded by a panel flying off.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    2005 TD42TI

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hodge For This Useful Post:

    Cremulator (2nd August 2021), Mickhead (4th August 2021)

  17. #13640
    The 747 Winnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Gippsland, VIC
    Posts
    15,585
    Thanks
    7,005
    Thanked 11,812 Times in 6,046 Posts
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Madness !!! Let me know where you blokes are , so I can avoid being beheaded by a panel flying off.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Do some research Hodgey mate, it is very standard practice and the preferred method of fixing them.
    It is not standard bathroom silicone that is used but a fit for purpose sikaflex product.

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Winnie For This Useful Post:

    Hodge (2nd August 2021), jff45 (3rd August 2021), PeeBee (2nd August 2021)

Page 1364 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 364864126413141354136213631364136513661374 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •