OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1414 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 414914131413641404141214131414141514161424 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,140 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 7,005 Times in 3,400 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickhead View Post
    E-scooters. A menace on our roads and footpaths. Clueless people hire them and dump them wherever they please. Found this one in a local state forest recently… ������
    Every time I see an adult riding an E-scooter on the footpath I wish I was standing right in front to coat hanger the arsewipe. Fkn muppets on their toys riding through innocent old people fkn boils me bad. There comes a time when people need to just grow up and become adults and respect other peoples' safety. Ride them on the roads where I can at least aim for you (safely of course)!

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

Hodge (29th July 2022), MB (28th July 2022)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 Times in 4,989 Posts
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What has made you Angry Today???????

Time for Sir Plassy to head to Amsterdam Brother
    Grab a Cookie and treadle peddle along side a 44DD

EDIT: Straight into the back of an Elecy Bus guaranteed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MB; 28th July 2022 at 08:53 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

Plasnart (28th July 2022)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    Time for Sir Plassy to head to Amsterdam Brother
    Grab a Cookie and treadle peddle along side a 44DD

EDIT: Straight into the back of an Elecy Bus guaranteed

Haha bicycles, famously invented by Michelangelo during a holiday to in the Nether regions to power their windmills on still days. Only then to be converted to juvenile transport vehicles by smashed-avo-eating bearded coffee-drinking tattooed hipsters trying to piss off us normal bogans innocently burning fossil fuels to go buy durries and fingerless gloves the pricks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

MB (28th July 2022)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More Cookies needed you Monster

Thanks
    Thanked 5,353 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Posting too regularly on this thread, but my council has just splurged on a brick wall to place the town's name on. Over $100,000. I think it was closer to 150,000. FFS. 40 metres away, there is a pothole and 6 inch ridge in the road, at an intersection, and just after the 80k speed reduction!!!
    All good:
    Step 1 Stare at the immaculate sign on a big wall.

Step 2 hit the road hazard.

Step 3 Die on impact with the huge wall!
    Last edited by mudnut; 29th July 2022 at 09:01 PM.
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

MB (30th July 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 1,518 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, all this anti cyclist anger in this thread. Maybe time for me to come clean and retire.

Being an immigrant from The Netherlands the only transport we had was a push bike. After moving here when I was younger I used to race (unsuccessfully) at the local Velodrome and play Football (soccer) for the Dutch and Polish clubs (again unsuccessfully).
    My son is an avid cyclist and has won in competitive competitions, regularly used to do the Round The Bay ride. A training ride for him is 100km.
    Actually all my children are pretty competitive (way better than me) , one has 4 gold medals in Athletics at state level.

When I visited The Netherlands some years ago I used to regularly ride 30km each evening, amazed when I came to a round about I got abused by car drivers for slowing down. Totally different attitude there, they know how fragile you are on a push bike.

Now to throw some more fuel on the fire, I’ve just finished watching Tour de France (as I have for many years) and now watching Tour de France Femmes and really enjoying it.

Recently went for a mountain bike ride with the seven year old grandson, I was knackered but it was fun.

And this next bit will probably get me banned, when the eScooters were introduced here I was given a months membership. Brilliant to see Ballarat in the early mornings and balmy evenings. Absolutely loved it, to bloody cold now.

Seriously I do worry for my children and grandchildren while they are out riding, and some of these comments make me even more concerned.
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (29th July 2022), MB (30th July 2022), Mickhead (29th July 2022), mudnut (30th July 2022), pearcey (29th July 2022), Plasnart (29th July 2022)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jack View Post
    Haha, all this anti cyclist anger in this thread. Maybe time for me to come clean and retire.

Being an immigrant from The Netherlands the only transport we had was a push bike. After moving here when I was younger I used to race (unsuccessfully) at the local Velodrome and play Football (soccer) for the Dutch and Polish clubs (again unsuccessfully).
    My son is an avid cyclist and has won in competitive competitions, regularly used to do the Round The Bay ride. A training ride for him is 100km.
    Actually all my children are pretty competitive (way better than me) , one has 4 gold medals in Athletics at state level.

When I visited The Netherlands some years ago I used to regularly ride 30km each evening, amazed when I came to a round about I got abused by car drivers for slowing down. Totally different attitude there, they know how fragile you are on a push bike.

Now to throw some more fuel on the fire, I’ve just finished watching Tour de France (as I have for many years) and now watching Tour de France Femmes and really enjoying it.

Recently went for a mountain bike ride with the seven year old grandson, I was knackered but it was fun.

And this next bit will probably get me banned, when the eScooters were introduced here I was given a months membership. Brilliant to see Ballarat in the early mornings and balmy evenings. Absolutely loved it, to bloody cold now.

Seriously I do worry for my children and grandchildren while they are out riding, and some of these comments make me even more concerned.
    Totally agree with you. I dont mind going for a ride on a MTB. I try to stay on bike tracks and if I am in traffic I keep right out of the way of cars. Not like these lycra clad monkeypox infected take up 2 lanes hell rider idiots. They are the reason those wide caravan towing mirrors were invented. Also, have no probs with e-scooter riders who own their rides. They generally do not have the who gives a fark attitude of someone who has no idea and can hire one that will do nearly 30 kph and dump the farking thing wherever they please including across a footpath or bike lane…Get rid of them asap.
    Last edited by Mickhead; 29th July 2022 at 05:23 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mickhead For This Useful Post:

jack (29th July 2022), MB (30th July 2022)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jack View Post

Please note my anger was directed at adults on footpaths Jack. Absolutely no problem with children mate, or adults commuting by whatever means in non-provocative formation i.e. 2-abreast or pelotons.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

jack (29th July 2022), MB (30th July 2022)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    472 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly worry for our Children too driving cars soon in the wet slippery windy hills around our area Jackstar Mate. Numerous times I’ve personally had to hit what little gravel there is on the side of the 80kmph highway due to trucks and cars taking evasive action around corners with 2 middle aged crisis men peddling at 5kmph side by side.
    Have worked in the Netherlands, beautiful place, Amsterdam flat city has got it sorted with Bicycles for sure, some absolute beauties riding them too…..44DD dangerous distractions though

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

jack (30th July 2022), Mickhead (30th July 2022)

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,588 Times in 720 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Know what you blokes are on about.
    Son 43 years old, never had a drivers license, rides the tredly every where. He`s just headed out the door for a short ride today, some 120 Ks. He rides alone, takes bike paths when he can but here in Adelaide there are not to many .
    At one time he was working the other side of town, some 50 KS for home . His boss at the time lives only 200 meters from our place. He and the boss would leave home around the same time but my son would be at work 10 to 15 minutes ahead of the boss. Same deal on the home ward trip. He rides over a 100Ks most days either on the road or the fancy indoor jigger. I`m the team car driver when he rides the Bupa challenge (always rides this ride and the occasional interstate charity rides ) Been up his arse on quite a few occasions on these rides and clocked him one time at just on 110KPH.
    Back to the bike and scooter stuff . Dosen`t matter what or who, there are idiots out there its just we all have ot take care and NOT get aggressive. Yes I worry a lot when the son is out there especial on the long rides, but he has an app thingy that will phone me and give me co ords if he has a crash. Hopefully it works if things turn to crap.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pearcey For This Useful Post:

DX grunt (30th July 2022), jack (30th July 2022), MB (30th July 2022), mudnut (30th July 2022), TPC (30th July 2022)

Page 1414 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 414914131413641404141214131414141514161424 ... LastLast