OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1452 of 1452 FirstFirst ... 452952135214021442145014511452
Results 14,511 to 14,520 of 14520

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 5,357 Times in 3,175 Posts
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudnut View Post
    With the sub-standard crap that comes with every second purchase, whether it be the wrong part, defective part, or just built wrongly, how does society still function?
    Well!! My run of F@#K S%^ttery continues. Bought a brand new after market washer bottle from , Patrolapart, when I was in Melbourne. Went to install it today. I had already siliconed the two rubber seals and glued the motor housing to the bottle. Through past experience, I have found that the motors can pop out in rough conditions or if being jostled when changing a headlight. Which by the way, another brand new one has already got cracks in it and has moisture on the lens.
    Any way, the motors are both leaking out the bottom, from inside. So I'm 380 ks from Lilydale stuck with two leaking bottles!!
    My advice is: not to follow my advice.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

Stropp (12th May 2024)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well!! My run of F@#K S%^ttery continues. Bought a brand new after market washer bottle from , Patrolapart, when I was in Melbourne. Went to install it today. I had already siliconed the two rubber seals and glued the motor housing to the bottle. Through past experience, I have found that the motors can pop out in rough conditions or if being jostled when changing a headlight. Which by the way, another brand new one has already got cracks in it and has moisture on the lens.
    Any way, the motors are both leaking out the bottom, from inside. So I'm 380 ks from Lilydale stuck with two leaking bottles!!
    Refitted the old washer bottle. On closer inspection, I found the exact defect in the bottom plastic casting on both new pumps, not the motor seal I suspected. I bet the whole batch is defective. Tried sealing both with silicone rubber. Only time will tell if it works.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

Stropp (13th May 2024)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 2,721 Posts
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Refitted the old washer bottle. On closer inspection, I found the exact defect in the bottom plastic casting on both new pumps, not the motor seal I suspected. I bet the whole batch is defective. Tried sealing both with silicone rubber. Only time will tell if it works.
    Go back to PAP, they should warrant this Craig.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    Go back to PAP, they should warrant this Craig.
    760k round trip. I'm on it!! Actually went to ring them but they were at lunch. Will try tomorrow.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mudnut For This Useful Post:

PeeBee (13th May 2024)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they will supply a replacement, I am happy to pick it up and post it to you, only 20 mins from me, not a problem.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

AB (13th May 2024), mudnut (13th May 2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 20,830 Times in 8,600 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If they will supply a replacement, I am happy to pick it up and post it to you, only 20 mins from me, not a problem.
    Good onya Phil…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 20,830 Times in 8,600 Posts
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Test AB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

MB (13th May 2024)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting database error on desktop but iPad opens up fine @AB

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PeeBee For This Useful Post:

MB (13th May 2024)

Legendary
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a low profile blood pressure monitor off the internet, so I could generate the historical for the doctors post the stent. Anyway the unit arrived, unwrapped the packaging and put it to the side for later use. Today I thought I would open it up, put it on charge and give it a whirl.

Well opened the box and no monitor or charge cable - ummmm, so searched the house in case I had hidden it from the gargoyle and nope, the box was delivered empty.

Now on the treadmill finding serial numbers, receipts, name of the neighbours cat and other equally important data to validate I have not sold the unit on gumtree for $5.
    At least the response has been swift from the customer service department. I guess just another modern world issue!

Legendary
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a low profile blood pressure monitor off the internet, so I could generate the historical for the doctors post the stent. Anyway the unit arrived, unwrapped the packaging and put it to the side for later use. Today I thought I would open it up, put it on charge and give it a whirl.

Well opened the box and no monitor or charge cable - ummmm, so searched the house in case I had hidden it from the gargoyle and nope, the box was delivered empty.

Now on the treadmill finding serial numbers, receipts, name of the neighbours cat and other equally important data to validate I have not sold the unit on gumtree for $5.
    At least the response has been swift from the customer service department. I guess just another modern world issue!
    Update is the supplier is not the owner of the problem, they cant supply any service if they dont have the order number and thats even when OI supply the copy of their model number and serial nuber of the unit - WTF? Anyway the plot deepens as this parcel was opened by the Aust Customs for inspection and sealed back up. I suspect this is where the item disappeared - so who is liable for the theft or possibly the empty box? I have kicked this to touch, not worth the time chasing for thr dollar value but frustrating. I will be able to get a refund I think via Paypal, so thats something - still dont have the unit and wont re-order based on the attitude of the service rep - will buy elsewhere something different.

Page 1452 of 1452 FirstFirst ... 452952135214021442145014511452