OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 997 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 497897947987995996997998999100710471097 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,970 of 14491

Thread: What has made you Angry Today???????

Thanks
    Thanked 7,006 Times in 3,400 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GQtdauto View Post
    Nah rhymes with bucket .
    Hahaha.....Nantukit!

Sorry to hear mate but still funny! Flap it off and go again!

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (27th April 2017)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll check the damage tomorrow maybe it will buff out ?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,774 Times in 2,034 Posts
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the bemna isn't meant to be.
    Car as finance attached to it from the previous owner and the current owner is overseas as his work visa was up.

Guy that was selling it had a stat deck stating that he was selling on behalf of his mate.

No one knew that it had finance until a few days ago.

Now. What I wanna do is buy it straight from the finance company, before they send it to the auctions. Can this be done or does anyone know a way I can get it.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
    12/97 GEE YOU
    4.5lt Gas blower. Lots of mods to come.....all in good time.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,006 Times in 3,400 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post
    Well the bemna isn't meant to be.
    Car as finance attached to it from the previous owner and the current owner is overseas as his work visa was up.

Guy that was selling it had a stat deck stating that he was selling on behalf of his mate.

No one knew that it had finance until a few days ago.

Now. What I wanna do is buy it straight from the finance company, before they send it to the auctions. Can this be done or does anyone know a way I can get it.

Working on an oil rig? Tread with care mate.

What is the charge? Eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal??

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Plasnart For This Useful Post:

jay see (28th April 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasnart View Post
    Working on an oil rig? Tread with care mate.
    Nah, nothing like that.
    Everything that the seller said checked out. It's not his car, so giving it to the finance company is the easiest way for him.

12/97 GEE YOU

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jay see For This Useful Post:

Plasnart (28th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mudski View Post
    Just to top of last weeks unexpected hot water service dieing. We just received a letter from the council saying they had done a house inspection on the property back in February, before we bought the place, and have listed a few drainage issues, with the house, carport and bungalow. And expect us to have this rectified within 60 days!
    More shit to deal with. Seriously I've had a feckin nuff! If its not the wifes car playing up and costing money, its issues with the old owners of this house!
    When we bought out place the carport out the front was approved by council, the owners got it built but it was never signed off on from council so basically was no longer council approved. We wanted it approved before purchase so the owners paid the fees for council 2 come out......

They came out one afternoon just before I got home from work and where only meant 2 inspect the carport but for some reason invited themselves in and where in the backyard when I got home, got told the carport off the garage out the back needed guttering as well as the tin shed and a metal enclosure which sits up against the shed all into a 600mmn trench with gravel ag pipe etc into an overflow drain, from memory the owners where willing 2 pay half for that 2 be done and transferred us the money.

Never ended up getting it done..... the solicitor rang a few months later saying council asked her if we had it done and I told her no and it ain't going 2 happen, been here for 5 years now and haven't heard a thing from council.

Our carport is still not approved even nothing was wrong with it but they would not approve it until the guttering was done out back..... go figure.

Get the conveyancer 2 try with the owners 2 fit the bill if that don't work just wait and see what happens.

Not sure what your council is like but ours is pretty damn assholes
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had dramas with the pool and fencing. The pool had all the appropriate permits, but because we added the decking around 2 sides of the pool it needed to be done again. Council wanted us to provide everything but didn't want to help. The one and only engineer that was half willing to help wanted to see the concrete that was used in most of the 30+ holes, type of timber and depth of holes.
    After all the sh!t that we went through on that place I wasn't going to spend $1000s to give it to someone else. All was disclosed in the contract buyer was happy to buy it unconditionally.

Having said that I would have thought that the conveyor would have picked something up Mark.

I know that my brother in law built a shed attached to the garage and as big as well and just ignored everything from council until a inspector showed up and asked for $400 and that was the last of it, that was about 5 years ago.

12/97 GEE YOU

The master farter
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,313 Times in 6,441 Posts
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay see View Post

Having said that I would have thought that the conveyor would have picked something up Mark.
    This notice from the council isn't mentioned in the section32 so the conveyencer would have no way of knowing. Plus this inspection was only done three days prior to auction. And the owner knew of this. So my guess is the owner thought to just ignore it and not say anything....
    So here's where I'm at....

• Fight 1. Me Vs old owner and agent in regards to left over rubbish on the nature strip and left over rubbish in and around the house - Win for me. Scored a large skip to fill so I went gang busters and filled it. Still left overs here but I'm relatively happy with the outcome.
    • Fight 2. Me Vs Mortgage broker on where our lost 41k is. - Haven't heard boo from him all week. I will be ringing him shortly after I open a new bottle of Jack. Lol.
    • Fight 3. Me Vs old owner and council about the said storm water drainage issues. - The conveyencer has been emailed all the relevant info, they are looking into it.

I fell like starting fight 4 at the moment with the neighbor who called the council in the first place, but I suppose they just assumed the old owners would fix it and not leave it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mudski For This Useful Post:

Bacho86 (28th April 2017), jay see (28th April 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless you were told prior to auction of councils request to fix the items the sellers are at fault , if the realestate company selling were also aware they are also negligent .
    Non disclosure of this sort of thing is on the contract for sale that they signed , I'm not sure they can wriggle out of it by saying that when they signed it wasn't known , they knew before the sale and withheld the information .
    I'm sure you can get free advice , try the realestate institute or law council of Victoriastan.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GQtdauto View Post
    Unless you were told prior to auction of councils request to fix the items the sellers are at fault , if the realestate company selling were also aware they are also negligent .
    Non disclosure of this sort of thing is on the contract for sale that they signed , I'm not sure they can wriggle out of it by saying that when they signed it wasn't known , they knew before the sale and withheld the information .
    I'm sure you can get free advice , try the realestate institute or law council of Victoriastan.
    Correct.
    That's why we had to disclose the issue with the pool/decking.
    It cost us time and selling at a lower price but no headaches then or now.

12/97 GEE YOU

Page 997 of 1450 FirstFirst ... 497897947987995996997998999100710471097 ... LastLast